中餐廳服務員英語對話
在英語教學中,教師應該為學生創造各種各樣的語言環境,全面發展學生的智力,培養學生各方面的能力,引導學生養成良好的心理素質。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您還需要些什麼?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,謝謝。我們現在要結賬了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎樣付賬?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把賬記在賬單上。
Guest: What's your room number?
請問你的房間號?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
請在賬單上寫上您的名字和房間號碼,並且請出示房匙/房卡,好嗎?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
當然,給你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在這簽字好嗎?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
謝謝。請問你的餐食得怎樣?能否對我們的服務或菜式提供寶貴的意見?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
篇二
蘇珊:
We'd like to try some cantonese food. Could you make some recommendations?
我們想嚐嚐粵萊.你能否給我們推薦一下?
凱西:
Sure. We have some typical cantonese food today: Roast Suckling Pig.the Battle between the Dragon and the Tiger.Fried Milk.Salt- Baked Chicken and Dog Meat Casserole.
當然。今天本店主理的粵菜有: 烤乳豬、龍虎鬥、炸鮮奶、鹽炯雞、狗肉煲。
蘇珊:
I'm afraid I don't like snake dishes or dog meat. But I like chicken very much. Are there any other dishes you could recommend?
我不喜歡吃蛇或狗肉做的菜。不過我特別喜歡吃雞。你還有什麼菜可以推薦的?
凱西:
Certainly.sir. We also serve Carmine Goose.Roast Goose.Soft- Boiled Chicken.Sliced Chicken with Chicken Liver and Ham.Steamed Grass Carp and Steamed Mandarin Fish,if you like fish.
有的.先生.我們還供應胭脂香鵝.燒鵝.白切雞.廣州文昌雞.如你們喜歡魚的話.我們還供應清蒸皖魚和清蒸鮭魚。
蘇珊:
What is the Carmine Goose like?
胭脂香鵝是什麼樣的菜?
凱西:
The main ingredient of the dish "Carmine Goose" is Qing Yuan goose produced in Guangdong. Its meat is fine and tender and tastes fresh and delicious. This dish is fresh, fragrant. salty and sweet with a carmine color.
主要材料是廣東特產的清遠鵝.其肉鮮.嫩.爽.美.這道菜用料新香味濃郁.鹹中帶甜.色澤鮮紅.
蘇珊:
We'll try this one.with the Salt- Baked Chicken.the Soft- Boiled Chicken and the Steamed Mandarin Fish to follow.
我們就要份胭脂香鵝.外加鹽炯雞.白切雞和清蒸鮭魚.
篇三
周清:
How do you like the boiled beef in chili soup?
你覺得剛才的水煮牛肉怎麼樣?
山姆:
I love the tender beef, but it's far too spicy. I can't feel my tongue.
牛肉很嫩.我很喜歡。但是這也太辣了.我舌頭都麻了。
周清:
No wonder you only had a little bit.
難怪你只吃了一點。
山姆:
So Sichuan food in China is different from that in the US, right?
原來中國的川菜和我在美國吃的不一樣啊,對嗎?
周清:
Right. The overseas Chinese food isn't as authentic as real Chinese food.
可不是嘛。國外的中餐一般都不正宗。
山姆:
Having Sichuan food in China is like a taste adventure. I'll tell my tongue to be careful.
在中國吃川菜就像冒險。我得告訴我的舌頭小心點。
周清:
We may need to get something for your tongue now. You seem still hungry.
看來得給你的舌頭找點吃的。你貌似沒吃飽。
山姆:
Thank you. Some bread will do.
謝謝你。吃點麵包就好了。