西餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀

  英語對話課就是給學生們提供一個面對面進行英語交流的機會,培養學生用英語進行口語交際的能力。小編整理了西餐廳點菜英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  西餐廳點菜英語對話一

  A:Is everything to your satisfaction?

  一切都還滿意嗎?

  B:No, the steak was recommended, but it is not very fresh.

  不滿意,這是你們向我推薦的牛排,可是它不太新鮮。

  A:Oh! Sorry to hear that. This is quite unusual as we have steak from the market every day.

  哦,很抱歉。我們很少發生這種情況,因為我們每天去市場買牛排。

  B:So what? It is not fresh and I'm not happy about it.

  那又怎麼樣?牛排不新鮮,對此我很不滿意。

  A:I'm sorry, sir. Do you wish to try something else? That would be on the house, of course.

  對不起,先生。您想吃點別的嗎?當然,那是免費的。

  B:No, thank you.

  不用了,謝謝。

  西餐廳點菜英語對話二

  A:Would you like to take a look at the menu, sir?

  先生,要不要看看選單?

  B:Yes. Thank you.

  好的,謝謝。

  A:Would you care for a drink before you order?

  點菜前要不要來點飲料?

  B:A glass of Qingdao beer.

  一杯青島啤酒。

  A:Yes, sir. I'll bring it over. Have you decided what you'd like, sir?

  好的,先生,我馬上替您拿來。請問你決定點什麼菜了嗎,先生?

  B:Will you make some recommendation?

  你能推薦一下嗎?

  西餐廳點菜英語對話三

  A:May we see the wine list please?

  B:Sure. Our special wine today is a 1989 Chardonnay.

  A:That sounds pretty good! How much is it?

  B:It's $4.25 cents by the glass. The whole bottle is $22.5.

  A:I'd like a bottle please.

  B:I'll need to see your ID please.

  A:Here you go.

  B:Sorry about the inconvenience, you look so young. I had make sure you are over 21 years old.