關於餐廳的英語對話閱讀

  隨著時代的發展,英語口語日漸成為一種學習趨勢。英語對話是練習英語口語的有效方法之一。小編精心收集了關於餐廳的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於餐廳的英語對話篇1

  Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

  休正在餐廳點餐

  a few moments later?

  過了一會兒

  Emma: one sparkling water

  埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。

  Hugh: Thanks very much

  休:謝謝!

  Emma: Are you ready to order?

  埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?

  Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

  休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼?

  Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

  埃瑪:是義大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?

  Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

  休:可以。好的…至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?

  Emma: Chicken.

  埃瑪:…雞肉…

  Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

  休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。

  Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

  埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。

  Hugh: Thanks very much.

  休:謝謝!

  Emma: OK.

  埃瑪:好的。

  關於餐廳的英語對話篇2

  A:Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. 謝謝你請的午餐。它很美味。

  B:It's OK. 不客氣。

  A:Next time lunch is on me. 下次的午餐我請。

  B:Don't be silly. 別傻了。

  A:I'm serious. 我是認真的。

  B:All right. Next time you will treat. 好的。下次你請。

  A:It's a deal. 一言為定。

  關於餐廳的英語對話篇3

  Woman: What is this? I didn't order that. 這是什麼呀?我點的不是這個菜。

  Waiter: I'm terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away. 實在是太抱歉了,您再講一下您點的是什麼好嗎?我馬上去換您的菜。

  Woman: I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw. 我叫的是美味豬肉和涼拌捲心菜。

  Waiter: I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once. 對不起,是我的錯。我馬上把您的菜端上來。

  Woman: Hey! What is this? 喂,這是什麼?

  Waiter: Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup? 對不起,小姐。這不是您叫的雞湯嗎?

  Woman: Oh, Is that what this is? 噢,就是這個?

  Waiter: I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you. 我想是的。不過如果您覺得喝得不舒服的話,我可以給您換一個。

  Woman: No, don't replace it. Give a refund. 不用換了,給我退錢吧。

  Waiter: Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead. 抱歉,這恐怕不行。但您可以叫個其他的菜來代替。

  Woman: Oh, really? Give me a clam soup. 噢,真的嗎?給我來個蛤蜊湯。

  Waiter: Okay, Miss. 好的,小姐。

  Woman: Thank you. 謝謝。

  Waiter: I hope you enjoy your dinner. 希望您吃的開心。