餐廳付賬英語對話閱讀
初中英語對話教學是整個初中英語教學中培養學生口頭交際能力的一個必不可少的組成部分,而培養學生的口頭交際能力是初中英語的主要目的之一。小編整理了餐廳付賬英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
餐廳付賬英語對話一
Using the Vouchers 使用贈券
Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.
對不起,先生,請問還需要點什麼嗎?如果不需要的話,介不介先結賬呢?因為就要到關門時間了。
Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.
對不起,現在結賬吧。
Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?
請問分單還是一起結賬。
Guest: Together.
一起結賬。
Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.
您打算怎樣付賬?你可以付現金、信用卡、支票或入房數。
Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
現金,我這兒有折頭卡和贈券。
Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.
對不起,折頭卡與贈券不可以同時使用。
Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?
那先用贈券吧,你們還有贈券送嗎?
Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.
對不起,交易會期間我們不發贈券。
Guest: It's a pity.
遺憾。
餐廳付賬英語對話二
Dining at a Western Restaurant
Waiter:Would you like to order now, ma’am?
May:Yes, please. I’d like the steak and mushrooms。
Waiter:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?
May:I’d like it well-done, please。
Waiter:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?
May:I think I’ll have baked potatoes. And I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。
Waiter:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?
May:I’d like a cream and onion soup, please。
Waiter:Will you be having dessert today, ma’am?
May:I want to skip dessert. That’s all. Thank you。
Waiter:OK. I’ll be with you in a moment。
餐廳付賬英語對話三
Please pay the cashier as you go out.
您離開時請到櫃檯結賬。
cashier n. 商店等的出納員,收銀員
Together or separately?
一起算還是分開算?
A:Bill, please.
請結賬。
B:Together or separately?
一起算還是分開算?
separately ad. 正分開地
Will these be on a separate bill?
要分開算嗎?
Just a moment. I'll calculate that for you.
請稍等。我算一下。
A:Check, please.
請把賬單拿來。
B: Just a moment. I'll calculate that for you.
請稍等。我算一下。
calculate v. 計算
Your bill comes to 157 yuan.
您的賬單總共是157元。
A: I'd like to settle my bill.
我要買單。
B: Your bill comes to 157 yuan.
您的賬單總共是157元。
come to“總計,累計”
There is a 10% service charge.
= Your bill includes a 10% service charge.
有10%的服務費。
Sorry we don't accept credit card.
對不起,我們不接受信用卡。
credit card“信用卡”
Here is your change.
這是找您的錢。
Welcome back.
歡迎您再來。