關於西餐點餐的英語對話閱讀
英語對話課教學要以培養學生語言交際能力為目的,注重豐富的情景設計,學習實用易學的句型表達。小編整理了關於西餐點餐的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於西餐點餐的英語對話一
Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您現在可以點菜了嗎,太太?
May:Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推薦什麼?
Waiter: I am happy to recommend the fish.我很樂意向您推薦魚。
May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鮮美,而且是今天的特色菜。
Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我們的主廚是從海邊請來的,喜歡海鮮。
May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜歡的。
Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它會非常好吃。
May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.聽起來確實不錯。或許我會嚐嚐。
Waiter: Is there anything else? 還其他的嗎?
May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或許您可以嚐嚐我們的開胃小吃。
Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如說蝸牛。
May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.
今天就不點了,謝謝。不過我想知道你們有素菜嗎?
Waiter: Yes,Here's the menu. 有。這是選單。
May:And what do you think you'd like to order?你想點什麼?
Waiter: Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要魚了。
May:I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想換這道豆角吧。
Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜歡什麼湯呢?
May:I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花湯。
Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就這些了嗎?
May: Yes.是的
Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的時候要點喝的嗎?
May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。謝謝。
關於西餐點餐的英語對話二
A. Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
能否告訴我這道菜是怎麼做的?
B. Lobster? It's steamed and served with our special sauce.
龍蝦?蒸過後加上本店特製的調味料。
A. Is it good?
好吃嗎 ?
B. Sure. It's a most popular dish.
當然,很受歡迎的。
A. I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.
我想我來點兒吧。再給我一份蔬菜沙拉。
B. We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like?
我們有三種沙拉調味汁,您要哪種?
A. What kind do you have?
你們有什麼?
B. We have Italian, French and Thousand Island.
有義大利,法國和千島的。
A. Make it French please.
給我法式的吧。
關於西餐點餐的英語對話三
Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好。您約定座位了嗎?
Tom: No, Idon''t.
沒有
Waiter: How many people are you together?
你們一共多少人?
Tom: Me on my own
就我一個人。
Waiter: Please follow me.This is menu
請跟我來,這是選單。
Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first
我想先點一個蝦仁杯和一個番茄紅腸湯。
Waiter: Yes, sir. What main dish would you like,sir?
好的,先生。你喜歡什麼主菜?
Tom: I''ll have the sirloin steak.What special kind of desserts do you have?
請給我一客牛腰肉排。你們有什麼特色甜品?
Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding
檸檬派,糖油煎餅,巧克力聖代和奶油布丁。
Tom: Well, I think I''ll order after I finish the main course.
等我吃過主菜再點吧。
Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.
好的,湯馬上就會上來。