關於聖誕節英語對話

    英語對話教學是中學英語教學的重要組成部分,它對提高學生英語口語水平,培養學生的語言交際能力都有很大的作用。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Jessie:

  I love singing Xmas songs.

  我愛唱聖誕歌曲。

  Tim:

  I noticed. I think you started singing carols in November this year!

  我注意到了。我覺得今年從十一月份起你就開始唱聖誕頌歌了!

  Jessie:

  I try to start a little earlier each year so I can sing as many as possible before the New Year.

  每年我都試著早一點,這樣到新年以前我就可以儘可能多唱。

  Tim:

  And what do you sing on New Year's Eve?

  那麼在新年除夕你唱什麼歌?

  Jessie:

  Auld Lang Syne, of course!

  當然是《友誼天長地久》了!

  Tim:

  That is a funny name for a song.

  這首歌的歌名很有意思。

  Jessie:

  It's very old and traditional, but it's easy to sing.

  它是一首傳統老歌,不過很容易唱。

  Tim:

  Well, we only have a few days left before the New Year, so you had better teach me quickly!

  唔,我們離新年只剩下幾天了,所以你最好趕緊教我!

  2

  Jeff:

  There seems to be so much Xmas history.

  看起來聖誕節的歷史很多。

  Joan:

  I know. I don't know how I will ever remember all of it.

  我知道。我不知道我怎樣才能記住所有的歷史。

  Jeff:

  I suppose it is because it has such a long history.

  我覺得這是因為它的歷史源遠流長的緣故。

  Joan:

  It's interesting to see how the culture of Xmas has changed over the years.

  看到聖誕節文化如何隨著時光的推移而發生改變很有趣。

  Jeff:

  And I suppose that it will continue to change.

  而且我覺得它還會繼續發生變化。

  Joan:

  Do you think that our children will celebrate Xmas differently than we do?

  你認為我們的孩子和我們慶祝聖誕節的方式會不一樣嗎?

  Jeff:

  Possibly. I know one thing for sure.

  可能吧。我對一件事很確定。

  Joan:

  What's that?

  那是什麼?

  Jeff:

  Our children will want more expensive gifts than we got!

  我們的孩子想要的禮物比我們的會更昂貴!

  3

  Dario:

  What is your favorite Christmas song?

  你最喜歡的聖誕節歌曲是哪一首?

  Betty:

  Do you mean Xmas carol?

  你是指聖誕頌歌嗎?

  Dario:

  Yep. My favorite is Jingle Bells.

  是的。我最喜歡的是《鈴兒響叮噹》。

  Betty:

  I hate Jingle Bells! I prefer The Little Drummer Boy song.

  我討厭《鈴兒響叮噹》!我更喜歡那首《打鼓的小男孩》。

  Dario:

  But that's not really a Xmas carol.

  可那算不上是聖誕頌歌。

  Betty:

  People sing it at Xmas, so I think it's a Xmas song.

  人們在聖誕節的時候唱這首歌,所以我認為它是一首聖誕歌曲。

  Dario:

  Do you want to team up and make some money by singing in the street?

  你想一起組隊到街上去賣唱掙點錢嗎?

  Betty:

  There is only one problem with that plan.

  這個方案只有一個問題。

  Dario:

  What possible problem can there be?

  那有可能出現什麼樣的問題?

  Betty:

  I can sing quite well but you sound like a dying dog when you sing!

  我唱得不錯,可你唱歌的時候聽起來就像是一條垂死的狗!

  Dario:

  Well, you can sing and I will hold the hat for people to put money in.

  唔,你來唱,我來拿帽子,讓人們仍錢往裡扔錢。