醫生病人之間的英語對話
通過創設有效的對話情景,為學生營造口語對話的氛圍,能夠極大調動學生口語練習的積極性、主動性,提高英語口語學習的效率。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
大夫:請進。你哪裡不舒服?
Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。
Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.
大夫:你昨晚吃了些什麼,能告訴我嗎?
Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
病人:海鮮,烤鴨。種類很多,有的我叫不出名兒。
Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.
大夫:你嘔吐過沒有?
Doctor: Have you vomitted?
病人:嘔吐過。昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。
Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
大夫:我明白了。你得做一個大便檢查。我給你開一張化驗單。你帶著化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完後,請把化驗報告給我送過來。
Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
病人:好吧。待會兒見,大夫。
Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.
大夫:待會兒見。
Doctor: See you later.
病人:大夫,這是我的化驗報告。
Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.
大夫:請坐。讓我看看。沒什麼大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。我給你開點藥。吃了這些藥你會感覺好多了。接下來的幾天,你的飲食要儘量清淡一點。
Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
病人:我會照你說的去做。謝謝您,大夫。
Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
大夫:不客氣。
Doctor: You are welcome.
篇二
大夫:你哪裡不舒服?
Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
病人:唉,我剛才過馬路,正趕上一輛車從拐角處開過來。由於車速過快,等司機看到我再剎車時,已經太晚了。我被撞倒在地,從地上爬起來時,我發現我的左臂和肘部也被擦傷,並且現在我的肋骨有點痛。
Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.
大夫:讓我檢查一下吧。你哪兒疼啊?
Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?
病人:這很難說清楚,好象渾身都痛。
Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.
大夫:我按這兒,你疼不疼?
Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?
病人:哎呀!你一按這兒我就疼得要命。
Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.
大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象沒什麼問題。但是出於安全考慮,你還是最好去照一張X光片。片子照好之後,馬上拿過來讓我看看。
Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.
病人:好的,那麼待會兒再見吧!
Patient: OK. See you later.
大夫:待會兒見!
Doctor: See you then!
Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates
病人:這是我的X光片。
my X-rays.
大夫:讓我看看,一切基本正常。只是這兒,你看,有點小問題。有一點骨裂。
Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.
病人:這嚴重嗎?
Patient: Is it serious?
大夫:算不上嚴重。但是,這兩三週你最好不要去上班。儘量臥床休息
Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.
病人:大夫,我是否需要服用點什麼藥呢?
Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?
大夫:是這樣,我會給你開一些草藥,這樣你的傷口會癒合得快一點。另外,你還需要服用一些口服藥。這是藥方。待會兒你拿到藥房去配藥。請按說明服藥。
Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.
病人:我需要上石膏嗎?
Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?
大夫:不需要。藥方裡我給你開了一管藥膏。每天搽兩三次。
Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.
病人:非常感謝您,大夫。
Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.
大夫:不客氣。再見!
Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!
病人:再見!
Patient: Goodbye!
篇三
病人:早上好,大夫
morning, doctor.
醫生:早上好,哪裡不舒服?
morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:我最近有點失眠。
suffering from insomnia.
醫生:這種情況有多久了?
long have you had this problem?
病人:三個月了。
months.
醫生:服用過什麼藥嗎?
you take any medicine?
病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。
Patient:I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?
Doctor:Do you have headaches?
病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。
. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。
me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. Taking the patient's blood pressure.
醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。
, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我該怎麼呢?
should I do then?
醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。
Doctor:I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.
病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。
you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.
醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠症的。
is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多謝了。再見!
a lot. Bye-bye!
醫生:再見!
!
- 醫生病人之間的英語對話
- 古詩正楷書法作品圖片
- 關於期貨市場的最主要組成部分
- 怎麼把華為路由器恢復到出廠設定
- 幼兒園親子運動會主持人串詞
- 難過個性簽名女生心碎
- 高考語文複習的方法和複習的策略
- 被放鴿子心情不好說說_討厭被放鴿子說說
- 個人住房貸款保證合同範本
- 飛機不喝油也能飛閱讀理解題及答案
- 大三學生入團志願書最新範文
- 白描工筆畫欣賞
- 會計專業實習大學生週記
- 本科大學生畢業自我鑑定書
- 中國最美的古詩詞
- 菜花有哪些好吃炒菜方法
- 烤羊肉串的做法圖解
- 夏天風景簡筆畫
- 凊明節國旗下的講話稿
- 七年級上冊政治課本內容魯教版
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字