關於英語對話故事帶翻譯

  一般意義上的英語情景對話教學,是指教師為達到教學目標,通過學生分組,各自扮演相應的角色,在特定的場所通常在教室表現特定的故事情景。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Fill it up with noneleaded supreme.

  請加滿無鉛高階汽油。

  Right away.

  馬上好。

  Would you check the tire pressure, too?

  你能幫我檢查一下胎壓嗎?

  Of course.

  當然可以。

  supreme a.最高的,至上的;極度的,最重要的

  pressure n.壓力,壓強;壓迫 vt.迫使,說服

  篇二

  I've got a full mark on this test.

  這次考試我得了滿分。

  You must have prepared very well.

  你一定準備得非常好。

  Sure thing. I've learned every question by heart.

  當然。我己經把每道題都背下來了。

  No wonder you did a perfect job. You deserve it.

  怪不得你得了滿分。這是你應得的。

  learn by heart 記住,背誦

  perfect a.完美的;完全的;完成時的 vt.使完美

  篇三

  You're late again Mary. You have been late three times this month.

  你又遲到了,瑪麗。這個月你己經遲到3次了。

  I'm really sorry, Mr. Smith. The traffic has been bad lately.

  真的非常抱歉,史密斯先生。最近路上總是塞車。

  Do you catch a taxi to work everyday?

  你每天上班都是打車嗎?

  Yes. When the traffic is OK, it only takes 20 minutes,but when there are traffic jams, it can take 40 or even 50 minutes.

  對。如果不堵車的話只需花20分鐘,但如果堵車的話,可能就要花40甚至50分鐘了。

  traffic n.交通量;非法交易 vi.非法交易

  jam n.果醬;擁擠;卡住 vt.塞進 vi.擠入

  篇四

  Hello, is this the auto repair store?

  你好,這裡是汽車修理廠嗎?

  Yes, what can we do for you?

  是的,要我們幫忙嗎?

  My car broke down on the road. Can you come over and tow it to your shop?

  我的車壞在路上了。你們能過來把車拖到修理廠嗎?

  That's not a problem. Where are you then?

  那沒問題,那麼你在哪兒呢?

  auto repair store 汽車修理廠

  tow n.拖,拉,牽引

  篇五

  I heard you are going for a trip to America.Have you got your air ticket?

  我昕說你要到美國去旅行,買到飛機票了嗎?

  I decided to go by sea.

  我決定坐船去。

  But it takes nearly a month!

  但是那要花費將近一個月時間。

  It may be slower, but I can enjoy the beautiful sea scenery along the way.

  也許是慢了一點,但是一路上我可以看美麗的海景。

  decide v.決定,判斷;使決定;解決;判決

  scenery n.風景,景色;舞臺佈景