關於旅遊簡單的英語對話
國慶節期間,各地旅遊之風高漲,遊人多於過江之鯽。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
K:Copenhagen! I can't wait! I hope the border crossing into Denmark is as smooth as it was into Germany.
凱西:哥本哈根!我等不及了!我希望橫越邊界到丹麥時能和到德國一樣的順利。
E:It should be. We have our U.S. passports, and I have all this car's papers in order, too.
艾凡:應該會很順利的。我們持的是美國護照,而且車子的證件也都齊全。
Besides, do we look like terrorists?
此外,難道我們看起來像恐怖份子嗎?
K:I know I don't, but...
凱西:我知道我看起來不像,但是……
E:Funny. Really funny.
艾凡:好笑。真的很好笑。
K:Her! What's that sound? Why is the car bumping like this?
凱西:嘿!那是什麼聲音?為什麼這輛車顛簸成這個樣子?
E:Uh-oh. We've got a flat. I'll pull over here onto the shoulder.
艾凡:慘了。輪胎漏氣了。我把車子停靠到路肩去。
K:Oh, no! Is this serious?
凱西:哦,糟了!嚴重嗎?
E:No, just a flat. There's a spare tire in the trunk. And a tool kit.
艾凡:不嚴重,只是輪胎沒氣而已。後車箱內有一個備胎和工具箱。
Why not fix us up some sandwiches and drinks?
你為什麼不為我們準備一些三明治和飲料呢?
Now is the perfect time.
現在正是時候。
K:OK. Can I help?
凱西:沒問題。我可以幫忙嗎?
E:yes, by preparing the snacks. This is a man's job.
艾凡:可以,只要準備點心就幫上忙了。修車是男人的工作。
K:Ugh! I have to tour through Europe with Rambo Junior.
凱西:唷!看樣子我得和藍波二世結伴環遊歐洲了。
E:Here's the jack, the wrench, and the spare tire. I'm all set. Out of my way, roung lady. Let a man do his work!
艾凡:千斤頂、板手、備胎都在這裡。一切就緒。小姐,別妨礙我。讓男人幹活吧!
K:Spare me!
凱西:拜託!
二
E:Did I get back on the main road?
艾凡:我有沒有把車開回主要道路上?
This doesn't look like a highway.
這條道路看起來不太像是一條高速公路。
K:Uh-oh. Are we lost?
凱西:糟了。我們迷路了嗎?
E:I don't know. Take the map of the Netherlands out of the glove compartment, and we'll takea look.
艾凡:我不知道。從前面的雜物櫃中拿出荷蘭的地圖來看看吧。
I'll pull over here.
我把車停到路邊。
K:Sure. Here.
凱西:好啊。挪,地圖在這兒。
E:Let's see. We just passed this town here and we're heading east.
艾凡:我看看。我們剛剛經過這個城鎮,現在正往東行駛。
K:How do you know that?
凱西:你怎麼知道我們往東呢?
E:By the sun.
艾凡:根據太陽來判斷。
K:Aw, come on. You can't really tell directions from the sun, can you?
凱西:噢,得了吧。你沒辦法完全靠太陽來判別方向吧,是不是?
E:And the time.
艾凡:還有時間。
So, if we go a little further down this road, we can hook up with the main highway going eastinto Germany.
所以,如果我們再繼續開一小段路,就可以通到往東進入德國的主要高速公路上了。
K:Are you sure?
凱西:你確定嗎?
E:As sure as shootin.
艾凡:非常確定。
Then we head for Bremen, then Hamburg, then Denmark.
然後我們開往不來梅,接下去是漢堡市,然後進入丹麥。
We'll be in Hamburg by nightfall.
在入夜時,我們會到漢堡市。
We can stay in a motel overnight, then continue on to Copenhagen tomorrow.
我們可以在一家汽車旅館過夜,然後明天再繼續出發到哥本哈根。
How does lunch tomorrow in Copenhagen sound?
明天中午在哥本哈根用餐,你覺得怎麼樣呢?
K:Fantastic!
凱西:太棒了!
三
E:Uh-oh. My gas gauge is way down.
艾凡:糟了。車子油表指標降到底了。
I'd better stop someplace for gas.
我最好找個地方停車加油。
K:There's always a gas station or two at every exit of a highway.
凱西:高速公路的每個出口都有一、兩個加油站。
Just take the next exit.
就在下個出口下去吧。
E:As luck would have it, there's an exit right here.
艾凡:運氣真好,這裡剛好就有一個出口。
You're right. There's the sign for gas. I'll get off here.
你說得沒錯。那裡有個加油的告示牌。我就在這裡下去了。
Evan drives off the ramp and along the road to the nearest gas station. An attendant comesout to their car.
艾凡開車下了匝道,沿路開到最近的加油站。一名加油站服務人員從裡面走出來,來到他們的車前。
E:Good morning. Er, do you speak English?
艾凡:早安。呃,你會講英文嗎?
A:Some. Not too good. Can I help you?
服務員:會一點兒。但不太好。需要我為你效勞嗎?
E:Yes, would you please fill 'er up?
艾凡:是的,麻煩你加滿好嗎?
A:I'm sorry?
服務員:對不起,你說什麼?
E:Uh, I'd like some gas. As much as you can.
艾凡:嗯,我想加汽油。加越多越好。
A:Oh! I see. Just a minute.
服務員:噢!我知道了。請等一下。
She fills the tank.
她把油箱加滿。
E:Thank you. Do you take credit cards?
艾凡:謝謝。你們這裡接受信用卡付費嗎?
A:Sorry?
服務員:對不起,你說什麼?
E:showing her a credit cardDo you take these?
艾凡:拿一張信用卡給她看你們接受這種嗎?
A:Ya! Visa! Just a minute.
服務員:啊!Visa卡!請稍等一下。
E:I guess credit cards are the international language!
艾凡:我想信用卡是國際語言!
- 關於旅遊簡單的英語對話
- 三年級班主任安全工作計劃
- 簡歐風格廚房裝修效果圖欣賞
- 優秀高一英語作文範文
- 白色襯衫的衣領泛黃應該如何清洗
- 蘋果手機怎麼檢視修改硬體資訊
- 關於教師趣味遊戲活動方案
- 白露節氣養生吃什麼最好
- 有哪些比較好的數學學習方法
- 西紅柿雞蛋麵要怎麼做
- 燈謎天涯若比鄰打一物理名詞的答案
- 上海兒童醫保辦理
- 黑眼圈怎麼能去掉長期黑眼圈怎麼去掉
- 二年級看圖作文帶評語
- 室內佈局的要求是什麼_基本原則有哪些
- 小學三年級語文的複習計劃
- 飼養白羽雞的方法有哪些
- 預算員轉正工作總結範文
- 最新學校消防演練方案範文
- 優美愛的失戀個性簽名
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字