關於旅遊觀光的英語對話
一般意義上的英語情景對話教學,是指教師為達到教學目標,通過學生分組,各自扮演相應的角色,在特定的場所通常在教室表現特定的故事情景。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
S:Welcome aboard, sir. May I see your boarding pass?
空姐:先生,歡迎登機。我可以看一下你的登機證嗎?
E:Here you go.
艾凡:在這兒。
S:Seats 34A and B, I see. Please cross over and then go back.
空姐:34A和34B兩個座位,我知道了。請走過對面,然後再往後走。
E:Right, thanks.
艾凡:好的,謝謝。
Evan and Kathy go to the other side of the aircraft.
艾凡和凱西走到飛機的另一邊。
They meet another stewardess.
他們遇見了另一名女空服員。
S:Hello. May I see your boarding pass, please?
空姐:哈囉,麻煩讓我看一下你的登機證好嗎?
E:Here you are.
艾凡:喏,在這兒。
S:34A and B are right back here. Please stow your carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment.
空姐:34A和34B就在這兒後面。請把隨身行李放在上面的行李櫃裡。
If I can be of assistance, just let me know.
如果需要我幫忙的話,請儘管告訴我。
E:Thanks.Uh, would my camera be all right in the overhead compartment?
艾凡:謝謝。呃,我的照相機放在上面行李櫃裡沒問題吧?
I don't want it to get broken.
我不希望它被摔壞了。
S:It should be fine there.
空姐:放那兒應該沒問題的。
If you feel more comfortable about it, though, you can stow it beneath the seat in front of you.
但如果你覺得放在你前面座位底下比較放心的話,就放在那兒好了。
E:I think I'll do that instead, thanks.
艾凡:我想我會放在座位底下,謝了。
S:Don't mention it. Please be seated and fasten your seat belts.
空姐:別客氣。請就座,繫好安全帶。
二
E:Our flight doesn't leave for another hour.
艾凡:我們的班機還要一小時才起飛。
Why don't we take a look around these duty-free shops?
咱們何不到免稅商店逛逛呢?
K:Sure. There's the alcohol and tobacco store.
凱西:好啊。那裡有一家菸酒商店。
E:You know I don't smoke, and I don't want to lug any bottles around with us.
艾凡:你知道我不抽菸,而且我也不想我們身邊一直拖著瓶瓶罐罐的東西。
K:How about as gifts for our relatives in Europe?
凱西:那麼把它們當禮物送給歐洲的親戚怎麼樣?
E:I don't know what they like.
艾凡:我不知道他們喜歡什麼。
K:Well, then let's take a look around this store.
凱西:那麼我們在這家店裡四處看看吧。
E:I should have guessed. Perfume and women's accessories.
艾凡:我應該早就猜到的。香水和女人的配件。
K:So? Ooh! Look! Christian Dior scarves. Armani and Chanel perfume. Arden and Laudercosmetics!
凱西:所以呢?哦!你看!克莉絲汀·迪奧的領巾、亞曼尼和香奈兒的香水、雅頓和蘭黛的化妝品!
E:Sounds like you died and went to heaven.
艾凡:聽起來你快樂得好象到了天堂似的。
K:What's wrong with a girl feeling good?
凱西:女孩子覺得很好有什麼不對嗎?
E:Nothing, I guess. But I wouldn't blow all my money here. We still have nine weeks in Europeto go!
艾凡:我想沒有。但是我不會在這裡花光我所有的錢。我們在歐洲還有九個禮拜的日子要過呢!
三
K:Excuse me, sir.
凱西:先生,抱歉,打擾一下。
M:Yes, how can I help you?
櫃檯:嗯,有什麼需要我效勞的?
K:Is this where I pay the airport tax?
凱西:我是不是在這裡繳機場稅?
M:Yes, miss. Just as the sign says. How many?
櫃檯:沒錯,小姐。就像這個牌子寫的。幾份?
K:I'm sorry, but I've never done this before. How many what?
凱西:對不起,我以前從來沒辦過。幾份什麼呢?
M:How many people are you paying the tax for? Just yourself?
櫃檯:你要繳多少人的機場稅?只有你自己個人嗎?
K:No, me and my boyfriend. The two of us.
凱西:不是,我和我男朋友。我們兩個。
M: They are US$12 each, so you owe me $24.
櫃檯:一張十二元美金,所以你要付我二十四元美金。
K:Oh, OK. Uh, here's $30.
凱西:哦,好。呃,這是三十元。
M:Here are your two receipts and your change, $6.
櫃檯:這是你的兩張收據,還有找你的零錢六元。
K:Gee, thanks. Uh, now what?
凱西:啊,謝謝。現在還要做什麼呢?
M:Just give these receipts to the lady at the door to immigration. Don't worry, she'll ask forthem from you.
櫃檯:只要把這兩張收據交給證照查驗處門口的小姐就行了。別擔心,她會跟你要的。
K:Oh, OK. I guess I'm a little confused.
凱西:哦,好。我想我有點搞亂了。
M:We all are the first time we travel overseas. You guys have a nice trip.
櫃檯:第一次出國誰都會這樣的。祝你們旅途愉快。
K:Thanks, thanks a lot. Bye!
凱西:謝謝,非常謝謝。拜!
M:Bye. Next, please!
櫃檯:拜。麻煩下一位!
- 關於旅遊觀光的英語對話
- 關於學會思考的作文
- 公務員行測科技常識練習題
- 給孩子的一封信關於勵志
- 有活力的小海豹簡筆畫原創教程步驟
- 債券收益率計算公式是什麼
- 行政訴訟法的證據有哪些
- 以尊重為題的初一作文
- 黑池拉丁舞教學講解視訊
- 保險公司激勵人心的句子_企業激勵員工的句子
- 有關教育教學論文範文
- 房地產網路銷售創新有哪些
- 給大學朋友的唯美英文畢業留言
- 歡樂的端午節作文
- 追求女孩子時表達愛意的經典語句
- 人像的構圖方法
- 中學生的入團志願書
- 產後怎樣瘦腰瘦肚子
- 點破銀花玉雪香閱讀練習及答案
- 單人拉丁舞比賽視訊
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字