情景英語口語交際對話

  作為旨在培養學生語言交際能力的高中英語對話課,是整個高中英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分。小編整理了英語情景口語交際對話,歡迎閱讀!

  英語情景口語交際對話一

  Steven goes into a video store to buy some records.

  史蒂文進入一家音像店,想買一些唱片。

  Assistant: Welcome, sir, what can I do for you?

  店員:歡迎光臨,先生,請問您想要什麼?

  Steven: I want to buy some records.

  史蒂文:我想買些唱片。

  Assistant: Whose record do you want?

  店員:您想買誰的唱片?

  Steven: Are there the records of Michael Jackson?

  史蒂文:這裡有邁克爾o傑克遜的唱片嗎?

  Assistant: His records have been sold out. The new copies will be available next week.

  店員:他的唱片已經賣完了,下週才會有新的。

  Steven: Oh. it's too late. Maybe I should go to other video stores to have a look.

  史蒂文:哦,那太晚了。也許我應該到別的音像店看看。

  英語情景口語交際對話二

  Today is Julia's birthday, so Steven goes into a flower shop to buy flowers for her.

  今天是茱莉婭的生日,所以史蒂文進了一家花店去給她買花。

  Florist: Hello! Can I help you?

  賣花人:您好,需要幫忙嗎?

  Steven: Today is my wife's birthday, so I want to buy a bouquet for her.

  史蒂文:今天是我太太的生日。所以我想買一束花給她。

  Florist: What kind of flowers do you want?

  賣花人:您想要什麼花?

  Steven: I have no idea.

  史蒂文:我還沒有主意。

  Florist: How about rose? It's the most suitable one for lovers.

  賣花人:玫瑰怎麼樣?它是最適合送給愛人的。

  Steven: But rose is too common.

  史蒂文:但是玫瑰太普通了。

  Florist: Well, what about violet? It means the eternal beauty.

  賣花人:那麼紫羅蘭怎麼樣?它的花語是永恆的美麗。

  Steven: It looks good. Pack me a bouquet of violet, please.

  史蒂文:荇起來不錯,請給我拿一束。

  英語情景口語交際對話三

  It's time for Steven to check out. He comes to the reception desk.

  史蒂文該結賬離開賓館了,他來到接待處。

  Clerk: Good morning, sir. Are you checking out now?

  職員:早上好,先生。您現在退房嗎?

  Steven: Yes. Steven Smith, room 609.

  史蒂文:是的。史蒂文·史密斯。 609房間。

  Clerk: Fine. This is your bill, Mr. Smith. Four nights at 100 dollars each, and here are the mealsthat you had in our hotel. That makes a total of 660 dollars.

  職員:這是您的賬單,史密斯先生。共4個晚上,毎晚100美元,還有您在酒店吃飯的費用,總共是660美元。

  Steven: Can I pay by credit card?

  史蒂文:我可以用信用卡支付嗎?

  Clerk: Certainly. May I have your card, please?

  職員:當然可以,請把卡給我。

  Steven: Here you are.

  史蒂文:給你。

  Clerk: Please sign your name here.

  職員:請在這兒簽上您的名字。

  Steven: OK. Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? I'dlike to say goodbye to some of my friends.

  史蒂文:好的。我可以把行李放在這裡,下午離開時來取嗎?我要去跟我的幾個朋友道別。

  Clerk: Yes, we'll keep it for you. How many pieces of your luggage?

  職員:好的,我們將為您保管,您有幾件行李?

  Steven: Just three. I'll be back at 3:00 p.m.

  史蒂文:只有3件,我下午三點就回來。

  Clerk: That's fine. Have a nice day!

  職員:好的,祝您玩得愉快!

  Steven: Thank you. See you later.

  史蒂文:謝謝,再見!