情景英語口語交際對話閱讀
英語課堂對話的過程是一種雙向的、積極的生命互動運動過程。通過對話交流活動,讀者才能悟得文章的真義,內化為自己生命的一部分,從而達到促進學生主體的自我建構和生命成長的目的。小編整理了英語情景口語交際對話,歡迎閱讀!
英語情景口語交際對話一
Steven and Ethan are visiting the aquarium, They find some auspicious words on the goldfish,and they have different opinions about this.
史蒂文和伊桑正在參觀水族館。他們發現有些金魚身上紋有吉祥語。對此,他們各抒己見。
Steven: Look, there are some words on the fish.
史蒂文:看啊,魚身上有字。
Ethan: I know that they are auspicious fish. It's quite popular nowadays.
伊桑:我知道,那是吉樣魚,現在很流行呢。
Steven: For God's sake! It's too bloody. How can people be so cruel?
史蒂文:天哪!太血腥了。人怎麼可以這麼殘忍呢?
Ethan: Not at all. I think the tattoos are so cool and chic.
伊桑:沒有啊。我覺得這些紋身很酷,也很時髦。
Steven: You can't prick the fish to please the sick tastes of some bloody people.
史蒂文:可是,不能為了滿足某些人的變態的愛好,就在這些魚身上刺字啊。
Ethan: Honey, it's not so serious. It's just an animal.
伊桑:親愛的,沒那麼嚴重。它只是一個動物而已。
Steven: Just an animal? But it has life too. If you want a tattoo, get one. It's your choicebecause you want it. But has anyone asked the fish if it wanted one?
史蒂文:只是動物?但是它也有生命啊。如果你想要紋身,你去紋好了。那是你的選擇,因為你想要。 但是有人問過魚是否想要嗎?
Ethan: OK, I understand, but what else could we do?
伊桑:好吧,我理解,但是我們又能做些什麼呢?
英語情景口語交際對話二
Steven and Ann are going to an amusement park for relaxation; they are talking about whatto do.
史蒂文和安正要去遊樂場放鬆一下,他們在討論該玩什麼。
Ann:Is our destination the amusement park?
安:我們要去遊樂場嗎?
Steven: Yes, I think even though we are adults, it's still a good place for us to relax.
史蒂文:是啊,雖然我們都是成人,但是這仍然是一個放鬆的好地方。
Ann: What are you going to enjoy?
安:你打算玩什麼?
Steven: I want some exciting. Which is more fun, the roller coaster or the ferris wheel?
史蒂文:我想要來點刺激的。過山車和摩天輪哪個更有趣?
Ann: I like neither.
安:我都不喜歡。
Steven: Come on. Here is for enjoying and exciting.
史蒂文:不要這樣。這裡是來開心和刺激的。
Ann: OK, let me think. The roller coaster looks more fun.
安:好吧,我想想。過山車看起來更好玩一點。
Steven: I like ferris wheel more.
史蒂文:我更喜歡摩天輪。
Ann: It doesn't matter. We can go to the ferris wheel later.
安:沒事,我們等會摩天輪。
Steven: OK, let's go.
史蒂文:好的,我們走吧。
英語情景口語交際對話三
Steven and Jim made a date to go watch the circus performance, but Jim is late.
史蒂文和吉姆約好一起去看馬戲表演,但是吉姆遲到了。
Steven: Hey, Jim, you're 15 minutes late. What's up?
史蒂文:嗨,吉姆,你遲到了15分鐘。怎麼回事?
Jim: I got stuck in a traffic jam.
吉姆:堵車了。
Steven: Hurry up, the show is about to start.
史蒂文:快點兒,演出就要開始了。
Jim: It looks like you're very interested in the circus.
吉姆:看來你很喜歡看馬戲表演。
Steven: Yes, I love to see the animals' show.
史蒂文:對,我喜歡看動物表演。
Jim: I have never seen those before, but since you're so excited it should be good.
吉姆:我從沒有看過馬戲,但是既然你這麼興奮,一定很好看。
Steven: I'm sure you'll love it.
史蒂文:你肯定會喜歡的。
Jim: Okay, I will go and get some popcorn first.
吉姆:好吧,我先去買些爆米花。