關於衣服的英語對話
英語對話教學是隨著對話時代的到來應運而生的。它吸收了民主、平等的對話主義精神,又融合了語言學派的理論精華,是賦有旺盛生命力的教學形態。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
A:Would you like to see our new shirts?
你想看看我們的新款襯衫嗎?
B:Sorry, but I'm not really that interested in those things.
對不起,我對這些東西真的不是很感興趣。
A:Well, they are very nice you know.
嗯,它們真的很不錯。
B:Really?
真的嗎?
A:And not expensive either.
而且也不貴。
B:Oh, I don't care about that.
哦,我不在意這些東西。
A:Everybody is buying them.
很多人都在買這些襯衫。
B:Are they?
是嗎?
A:Yes, they are very fashionable, you see.
是的,您看,它們都很時尚。
B:I am afraid I am not interested in fashion.
恐怕我對時尚不感興趣。
A:I see.
我知道了。
B:But thank you very much all the same.
但還是謝謝你。
A:Sorry I couldn't help you.
很遺憾沒能給您提供任何服務。
2
A:Can I help you?
您要買什麼嗎?
B:I'd like to buy a skirt.
我想買一條裙子。
A:What style would you prefer?
您喜歡什麼樣的款式?
B:I like one with flowers on its brim.
我想要一條帶花邊的。
A:Do you like this one?
您喜歡這條嗎?
B:It seems too short.
似乎太短了。
A:What about this one?
這條怎麼樣?
B:It looks nice. How much is it?
看起來很好。多少錢?
A:70 yuan.
70元。
B:Is there any cheaper one?
有沒有便宜些的?
A:This one is only 50 yuan.
這一條只要50元。
B:I think I'd better take that one you showed me just now. It is better than this one although this one is cheaper.
我想我最好買剛才你給我看的那條,雖然這條便宜,但那條好一點兒。
A:All right.
好的。
B:Here is the money.
給你錢。
A:Thank you. Anything else?
謝謝。還買別的嗎?
B:No, thanks.
不買了,謝謝。
3
A:How can I help you?
我能幫忙嗎?
B:well, I'm looking for some summer clothes.
嗯,我要買一些夏天的衣服。
A:Oh, it is the right time for you purchasing in our clothes shop. We are now having a low price on all our summer apparel.
哦,現在正是您在本店購物的好時候,我們的夏季衣服正在低價銷售。
B:Really? What's that?
真的嗎?有什麼優惠?
A:Everything for summer is 20% off.
所有的夏季服裝都打八折。
B:I like this T-shirt. Would you like to help me look for any skirts that go with it?
我喜歡這件丁恤衫。你能幫我選個與它相配的裙子嗎?
A:Sure. We have both skirts and trousers that would look well with the T-shirt. Look at this section.
當然可以。我們有可以配這件丁恤衫的裙子和長褲。看看這邊。
B:This one is good.
這條不錯。
A:You have good taste. It is very much in style this year.
您品味真好。這是今年很流行的樣式。
B:I'll take this one. How much are they?
我就買這條了。總共多少錢?
A:160 yuan.
160元。
B:Here you are.
給你。