去超市的英語情景對話
眾所周知,英語口語在英語裡也是重中之重,但有很多人覺得英語口語很難,小編今天給大家分享的是關於英語口語的情景對話,學習英語就是要堅持的多讀讀,背一背。
超市收銀處
AExcuse me, sir, this is the express check-out lane for people that have fifteen items or fewer. It looks like you have more than fifteen items there.
先生,很抱歉。這是為購物15件或少於15件而設的綠色通道。你買的東西看起來多於15件.
BOh, come on! I have sixteen items! Cut me some slack, will ya?
拜託。我只有16件。通融下,行嗎?
AFine! Please place your items on the belt and push your shopping cart through. Do you prefer paper or plastic?
好吧,把東西放到傳動帶上,將你的購物車推過去。紙袋和塑料袋,你選哪個?
BPlastic. I also have a couple of coupons.
塑料袋。我還有2張禮券。
ANo problem, I’ll take those. Sir, these coupons expired yesterday.
沒問題。我將收下禮券。先生,這些禮券到昨天就過期了。
BDarn! Oh, well. I guess it’s just not my day. Thanks anyway.
好吧,我想今天是我的倒黴日。謝謝你。
ADo you have a club card or will it be cash?
你是刷卡還是用現金支付?
BYeah I got a club card. Here you go.
我有會員卡,給你。
AWill this be debit or credit?
是直接支付還是借記?
BDebit please. Also, could I get cash back? Fifty dollars would be great.
直接支付。我能把剩餘的現金取回來嗎?五十美元是筆不小的數目。
AYeah, sure. Your total is seventy-eight dollars and thirty-three cents. Here is your receipt. Have a nice day.
可以的。你的總額是78美元33美分。這是你的收據。過得愉快。
跟媽媽一塊兒去購物
AStay with me, kids. Don’t get lost.
跟著我,孩子們。別丟了。
BI am not Dad. I never get lost in the supermarket.
我才不是老爸呢。我在超 市裡從來不走丟。
AI am not a kid anymore, Mom.
我不是小孩子啦,媽媽。
BAnyway, stay with me. I want to check out some daily necessities.
不管怎麼說,跟著我。我想 去買點日用品。
ANo, Mom. I want to go to the video products section. The new album of Westlife just comes out.
不,媽媽,我要去音像區看 看。西城男孩剛剛出了本新專輯。
BI want to buy some sports supplies.
我想去買點體育用品。
AOK, kids. You can go. We’ll meet by lunch time.
好吧,那你們去吧。我們大 約在午飯時間見。
BHow about Dad? He is outside with our stuff.
那爸爸呢?他在外面看東西 呢。
AWe can call him then.
我們到時候可以給他打電 話。
BAll right, kids. Remember, 12 o’clock, at the 2nd cash counter.
好吧,孩子們。記著,12點,在第二個收銀臺。
AWho is that?
是誰?
BIt’s Dad. He got a free deposit box.
是爸爸。他找到一個空的存包櫃。
AFinally, he is released.
他終於解放了。
BHe called to tell us that he was in the book section.
他打電話說他在書籍區。