關於坐飛機的英語情景對話

  出國旅遊,即使沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些常用的旅遊英語口語也是很有必要的!今天小編在這裡為大家分享一些,希望這些英語對話對大家有所幫助!

  篇一

  T:Excuse me,I don't feel good right now.

  抱歉,我現在覺得很不舒服。

  S:What can I do for you?

  我能為您做些什麼嗎?

  T:Do you have any pills for airsickness?

  有沒有暈機藥?

  S:Here you are. Take one at a time.

  給您,一次服用一片。

  T:Please fetch me a glass of water. Thanks.

  再幫我拿杯水好嗎?謝謝。

  S:You are welcome.

  不用謝。

  篇二

  T:Excuse me. I am afraid I am not feeling well.

  打擾一下,我感覺不舒服。

  S:Are you feeling airsick, madam?您暈機嗎,女士?

  T:Probably not that.I have chronic stomach trouble for a long time.

  可能不是的。我患慢性胃病已經有好長時間了。

  S:What can I do for you? Shall I go and see what I can find in the first-aid kit?

  我能為您做些什麼嗎7需要我為您從醫藥箱中找些藥嗎?

  T:No need really. Don't take the trouble. I always take pills with me when I am traveling. Can I have a glass of hot water?

  不必了。不用麻煩了。我旅行時都隨身攜帶藥的,給我來杯熱水好嗎?

  S:Certainly.

  好的。

  篇三

  T:Excuse me, what time do you expect to land in Berlin?

  請問飛機什麼時候到柏林?

  S:We should be there by 5 this arfternoon.

  應該是今天下午5點。

  T:Do you have any idea how long it will take to clean customs?

  你知道通關需要多長時間嗎?

  S:Well, it all depends on traffic from other arriving aircraft.

  那就要看當時到港的航班情況了。

  篇四

  A:Have some champagne and Belgian chocolates?

  要來點香檳和比利時巧克力嗎?

  B:Well, thank you. And could you bring us a deck of cards?

  呃,謝謝。你可以那一副紙牌給我們嗎?

  A:Certainly.

  當然。

  C:Do you have anything to read?

  你們有什麼可以看的報刊雜誌嗎?

  A:Yes...We have these magzines and newspapers.

  有的……我們有這些雜誌和報刊。

  C:Cool!Vogue,GQ!and Elle! Thanks.

  酷!《Vogue》,《GQ》和《 Elle》!謝謝。

  D:What's the meal on this flight?

  飛機上提供什麼餐點?

  A:Here's the menu.You have three choices.

  這是選單。您有三種選擇。

  D:Wow!Filet Mignon!Peking Roast Duck!Lobster!

  哇!菲力牛排!北京烤鴨!龍蝦!

  A:All first class meals are gourmet.We'll service you in an hour, but you can order now.

  所有能頭等艙的餐點都是美食。我們將在一小時內供餐,但是您可以現在點餐。

  D:We'll have the filet and the duck.Thanks.

  我們要菲力牛排和烤鴨。謝謝。

  A:Great.Just sit back and prepare for take-off.

  好的。請坐好準備起飛。