假期旅遊的英語對話精選

  人們所以常去旅遊,就是要增廣見聞,避免坐井觀天。小編精心收集了假期旅遊的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  假期旅遊的英語對話1

  Lost and Found

  失而復得

  Kathy and Evan go to the U.S. Embassy to apply for a new passport.

  凱西和艾凡到美國大使館去申請新護照。

  K:I'm really sorry about this, Evan. What a pain I must be!

  凱西:艾凡,這件事我真的很抱歉。我一定是個敗事有餘的人!

  E:Don't worry about a thing, Kathy. This could happen to anyone.

  艾凡:凱西,一點也不用擔心。這種事任何人都可能會發生。

  K:I'm really sorry, Evan.

  凱西:艾凡,我真的很抱歉。

  E:Oh, stop it! Come on, let's go in.Kathy and Evan enter the embassy and go to the Passport Section. Evan sits down, and Kathy goes to a window to talk to an embassy official.

  艾凡:哦,別說了!來吧,咱們進去吧。凱西和艾凡進入大使館走到護照部門。艾凡坐了下來,而凱西走到一個視窗詢問一名大使館官員。

  K:Excuse me, sir?

  凱西:先生,打擾一下?

  O:Yes? How can I help you, miss?

  官員:嗯?小姐,有什麼需要我幫忙的嗎?

  K:I'm afraid I lost my passport. I need to apply for a new one.

  凱西:恐怕我遺失了我的護照。我需要申請一本新護照。

  O:Oh, that's too bad. It's really a lot of trouble. Well, here are the forms you'll need to fill out.

  官員:哦,真是太糟了。換護照可是很麻煩的。嗯,這些是你需要填寫的表格。

  K:All these forms?

  凱西:這麼多表格?

  O:I'm afraid so. Here's a pen to get started.

  官員:恐怕是的。這裡有筆,開始寫吧。

  K:That's OK. I have one in my coat pocket.She reaches into her pocket. Huh? What's this? Oh, my God! It's my passport! I must have put it into my coat pocket when I left the bank after cashing a traveler's check the other day.

  凱西:不用了。我外套口袋裡有一支筆。她把手伸到口袋。咦?這是什麼?哦,我的天啊!是我的護照!前幾天我去銀行兌換一張旅行支票,一定是在離開銀行時把它放進我外套口袋裡的。

  O:Lucky you!

  官員:你真幸運!

  假期旅遊的英語對話2

  Islands and Bridges

  島嶼和橋樑

  Kathy notes that Stockholm and Amsterdam are both cities on water.

  凱西注意到斯德哥爾摩和阿姆斯特丹兩個城市都建在水上。

  K:I didn't realize that both Stockholm and Amsterdam are cities built on the water.

  凱西:沒想到斯德哥爾摩和阿姆斯特丹兩個城市都建在水上。

  E:Don't forget Venice, Italy. It's even more famous.

  艾凡:別忘了義大利的威尼斯。它更有名。

  K:Would you like to live here in Stockholm?

  凱西:你會想住在斯德哥爾摩這裡嗎?

  E:I don't know. I really like the hustle and bustle of New York. I wouldn't mind working here for a year, though.

  艾凡:不知道。我很喜歡紐約的喧囂擾攘。但是我不介意在這裡工作一年。

  K:Yeah. It would be nice to take a break from all that stress and pollution of the big city.

  凱西:沒錯。暫時離開大都市的一切壓力和汙染會很不錯的。

  E:Look! Here's another bridge.

  艾凡:看!這裡有另一座橋。

  K:Do we have to pay a toll?

  凱西:我們得付過橋費嗎?

  E:No. These bridges are toll-free.

  艾凡:不用。這些橋樑都是免收通行費的。

  K:That must be the city center there.

  凱西:那裡一定是市中心了。

  E:Uh-huh. We'll be there in a jiffy. There's not that much traffic here. Check out the map. We're looking for the Vasa district.

  艾凡:不錯。我們馬上就要到了。這裡的交通流量不那麼大。看一下地圖。我們要找凡莎區。

  K:What's that?

  凱西:那是什麼區呢?

  E:It's the university area. Our hostel is near there.

  艾凡:它是大學區。我們要住的青年旅社就在那兒附近。

  K:Great! There should be lots of neat shops and restaurants there.

  凱西:太棒了!那裡一定有許多不錯的商店和餐廳。

  E:And c

  艾凡:還有文化!

  假期旅遊的英語對話3

  Calling the American Embassy

  打電話給美國大使館

  Kathy uses a local telephone to call the U.S. Embassy in Stockholm. An embassy official answers the phone.

  凱西在斯德哥爾摩打了一通電話給當地的美國大使館。一位大使館官員接電話。

  E:U.S. Embassy in Stockholm. How may I help you?

  官員:美國駐斯德哥爾摩大使館。有什麼事需要我為你效勞的嗎?

  K:Hello? My name is Kathy Mannings. I'm an American citizen. I think I've lost my passport.

  凱西:哈囉?我叫凱西?曼寧斯。我是美國公民。我想我的護照遺失了。

  E:That's a serious problem, young lady. Are you sure you've lost it?

  官員:小姐,這是一個很嚴重的問題。你確定你護照遺失了嗎?

  K:I'm afraid so. If I have lost it, what can I do?

  凱西:恐怕是如此。如果我遺失護照,該怎麼辦呢?

  E:Please look very carefully for it. It will take a lot of paperwork and time to replace your passport.

  官員:麻煩你再仔細找找看。換護照需要很多書面作業,同時也要花許多時間。

  K:Believe me, we're looking high and low for it.

  凱西:相信我,我們現在正在四處尋找。

  E:If you can't find it, you'll have to come down to the embassy to the Passport Section.You'll have to fill out forms there and pay for a replacement.

  官員:如果找不到的話,你得到大使館的護照科來。你得在那裡填寫表格和繳交護照換髮費。

  K:I have your address, but I don't know your business hours.

  凱西:我有你們的地址,但是我不知道你們上班的時間。

  E:The Passport Section is open on weekdays from a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to noon.

  官員:護照部門的上班時間是星期一至星期五早上九點到下午五點,星期六則從早上九點到中午。

  K:Well, thanks a lot.

  凱西:嗯,非常謝謝你。

  E:You're welcome. And good luck!

  官員:不客氣。也祝你好運!