關於外出旅遊的英語對話

  旅遊英語作為我國普通高等院校和高等職業院校旅遊管理專業的一門必修課,伴隨著我國旅遊教育的發展而發展起來,至今我國開展旅遊英語教育已有20多年的時間。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  A:What Can I get you?

  您需要點什麼?

  B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.

  我要一杯卡茲莫酒。

  C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

  老兄!你可不能點卡茲莫!那是女生的酒,別讓我難堪了!

  B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

  你在說什麼呢?那是好酒!

  C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

  這酒太溫和了!就點些稍微烈一些的吧!

  B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

  好吧!我要在海灘上做愛。

  C:You have got to be kidding me!

  你在耍我吧!

  B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

  拜託!那酒味道不錯的!特別是加上菠蘿和椰子。

  C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

  好吧好吧,我幫你點。我要一杯英格蘭的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈頓,算在我的賬上。這才是真正的酒!

  B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

  這酒很烈的說!我喝不了會浪費的!

  C:That' s the idea!

  好主意!

  篇二

  A: What can I do for you, sir?

  先生,您要來點什麼?

  B: What have you got this morning?

  今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

  A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

  水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

  B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

  請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。

  A: Any cereal, sir?

  要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?

  B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

  好的,來一份麥片粥。

  A: And eggs?

  還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

  B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

  要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。

  A: How do you want your eggs?

  您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

  B: Fried, please.

  煎的。

  A: Anything more, sir?

  還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

  B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

  不要了,足夠了。謝謝。

  篇三

  A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

  請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?

  B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

  沒有。

  A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

  很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?

  B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

  不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?

  A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

  當然可以。請問先生貴姓?

  B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

  布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近視窗的桌子嗎?

  A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

  我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。

  B: That’s fine.

  我們明白了。

  Half an hour later, the couple comes back.

  半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。

  A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

  你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。