商務接待英語對話範文閱讀

  在初中英語對話教學過程中,如何合理地處理對話材料,提高學生的英語綜合技能,是每一位英語教師應該思考的問題。小編整理了商務接待英語對話範文,歡迎閱讀!

  商務接待英語對話範文一

  Joan:

  If you are staying here for a few days, we’d be delighted to see you at our factory.

  如果你要在這裡呆幾天的話,我們很高興你能到我們工廠來看看。

  Sammy:

  It’s very kind of you to say so. My associate and I will be interested in visiting your factory.

  謝謝您的盛情。我的搭檔和我很想參觀你們的工廠。

  Joan:

  Let us know when you are free. We’ll arrange the tour for you.

  請告訴我們你們什麼時候有空,我們好作安排。

  Sammy:

  Thank you. I’ll give you a call this afternoon to set the time. There’s nothing like seeing things with one’s own eyes.

  謝謝。今天下午我會給你電話以確認時間。再沒有比親自去看看更 好的了。

  Joan:

  That’s for sure. You’ll know our products better after the visit.

  的確如此。參觀後你會對我們的產品更瞭解。

  商務接待英語對話範文二

  Lily:

  I’ll show you around and explain the operation as we go along.

  我陪你到各處看看,邊走邊講解生產操作。

  Joan:

  That’ll be most helpful.

  那太好了。

  Lily:

  That is our office block. We have all the administrative depart- ments there. Down there is the research and development section.

  那是我們的辦公大樓。我們所有的行政部門都在那裡。那邊是研發部。

  Joan:

  How much do you spend on development every year?

  你們每年在科研上花多少錢?

  Lily:

  About 3-4% of the gross sales.

  大約是總銷售額的3%到4%。

  Joan:

  What’s that building opposite us?

  對面那座建築是什麼?

  Lily:

  That’s the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.

  那是倉庫,存放週轉快的貨物,這樣有急的訂貨時,就可以立刻交現貨。

  Joan:

  If I placed an order now, how long would it be before I got delivery?

  如果我現在訂購,到交貨前需要多長時間?

  Lily:

  It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.

  那主要得看訂單大小以及你需要的產品而定。

  商務接待英語對話範文三

  Joey:

  thank for coming today.

  謝謝您今天的蒞臨。

  Jenny:

  I’ll wanted to see your factory for a long time.

  好久就想來看看你們的工廠了。

  Joey:

  we can start any time you’re ready.

  只要你準備好了,我們隨時可以開始。

  Jenny:

  I’m all set.

  我都準備好了。