簡單兩人英語對話短文閱讀
英語綜合語言運用能力的培養要求學生多接觸多運用英語。情景對話為學生學英語搭建了平臺,構建了語言環境。小編整理了簡單兩人英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!
簡單兩人英語對話短文一
Tea TalK 茶香四溢
dialogue 1
PeOw: Oh, it's already 4:05. It's Tca Time. Will you join us, Jenny?
都4點5分了,到喝茶時問了.珍妮,你跟我們一塊兒去嗎?
Jeny: Sure. I would love to.
好啊
P: Shall I pour you a cup?
我給你倒杯茶吧。
J: Thanks so much.
謝謝.
P: Help yourself to some bread and butter. There's also toast and jam
來點黃油麵包,那兒還有果醬和烤麵包。
J: Thank you. I didn't expect such a varicty of cakcs.
謝謝,我沒想到這裡有這麼多糕點。
J: Yeah. Back in the States, we don't have afternoon tea. Nor do wc use a tea pot.
嗯.在美國,我們不喝下午茶,一般也不用茶壺.
P: It's interesting. How do you make tea tben?
真有意思,那你們怎麼泡茶?
J: We just have tea baes and add hot water
我們用茶袋,再有一壺熱水就行了.
P: You mean you don't use tea leaves for your tea?
你的意思是說你們泡茶都不用茶葉?
J: No, we don't Compared with yours, our tea must be dish water.
是啊.比起你們的茶,我們的就和洗琬水沒兩樣了。
P: Maybe. In genenl, in Britain wcbdievc that loose leaf tea brcwed in a teapot makes the best tasting tea。
或許吧.在英國,人們大都覺得茶葉只有用茶壺泡,才能泡出最好的茶.
J: It surejy does. This is greatt.
是的.真好喝.
P: Another cup?
再來一杯吧.
J: I will, thank you.
好,謝謝,
簡單兩人英語對話短文二
At the Bar 情迷酒吧
dialogue 1
Dick: can I get you something to drink?
您想喝點什麼?
Cathy: sure, but I don't drink much. So I don't know what to order.
嗯,但我平時不怎麼喝酒,所以不知道該點什麼.
D: so how about an aperitif?
那來份開胃酒怎麼樣?
C: it sounds great. I'd like to start with a Compari.
好的,先給我來一杯金八來吧.
D: stirred or shaken?
要加冰嗎?
C: stirred will be fine.
不要了.
D: here you are.
給您.
C: thanks. Does the bar have a signature drink?
謝謝,你們這兒有什麼特別的酒嗎?
D: sure. All of our mixed drinks are excellent. You can also try a delicious non-alcoholic cocktail.
有啊,我們這兒的混飲都很棒.您可以來杯不含酒精的雞尾酒試試.
C: can you recommend one?
有什麼值得推薦的?
D: try a Singer. It has lime juice and grenadine over ice.
來杯用白蘭地調出來的雞尾酒吧,裡頭有萊姆汁,石榴蜜,還有些冰塊.
C: it sounds interesting. I'll take one.
挺有意思的.我來一杯.
D: here we go.
這就調好了.
C: it tastes great.
真好喝.
D: enjoy yourself.
請慢慢享用.
C: yeah.
好的.
簡單兩人英語對話短文三
P: BeIieve it or not, tea is the most popular beverage in the world after water.
你知道嗎,除了水,世界上最受歡迎的飲料就是茶了.
J: Well, peoplc from Asia to Europe all enjoy tea.
是的.我知道亞洲人和歐洲人都愛喝茶.
P: Right. And China is the bomcland of tca.
對,而且茶起源手中國。
J: Yes, Chinese people love drinkingtca so much. Somc cven claim they can't Iive without
tea.
是啊,中國人特別愛喝茶,甚至有些人一生都離不開茶。
P: Do you know there are several of Chinesce tea?
你知道中國茶分好幾種嗎?
J: Yes, I believe tbere are green teas, black teas and scented teas. Any Others?
嗯,我記得有綠茶、紅茶和花茶.還有嗎?
P: Wcll,havc you ever heard of Wulong tea and compressed tea?
沒錯,你聽說過烏龍茶和緊壓茶嗎?
J: Oh,yeah. Wulong tea is good for one's hcalth. isn't it?
嗯,烏龍茶對身體有好處,對嗎?
P: You surely know a lot about China tea
你很瞭解中國茶啊.
J: Sure, I like drinking tea at teahouses.
當然啦,我喜歡去茶館喝茶.
P: Oh, so do l.
我也喜歡去.
J: Why don't we go for one now?
我們現在就去吧。
P: Great. We can chat while enjoying a cup there.
太好了!我們可以邊喝茶邊聊天.
J: Let's go!
走吧。