關於初中英語對話閱讀
運用與人們實際生活中的談話很接近的模擬情景對話scenario使學生進行有意識的交際策略訓練,可以極大地提高初中生的英語口語水平。小編精心收集了關於初中英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
關於初中英語對話篇1
A:Today is an important day.
A:今天是個很重要的日子。
B:What is it?
B:是什麼日子?
A:Don't you know that today is the traditional Chinese Lantern Festival?
A:您不知道今天是中國傳統的元宵節嗎?
B:Sorry,I don't know. Do you like it very much?
B:很抱歉,我不知道。你們很喜歡元宵節嗎?
A:Yes,of course. We Chinese people usually have rice glue balls today and children have lanterns as their toys. Would you like some rice glue balls?
A:是的,當然喜歡。我們中國人今天通常吃元宵,小孩玩兒燈籠。您要來點元宵嗎?
B:Yes,I'd like to have some. But why are dumplings so important for the festival?
B:是的,我想來點。但是元宵對這個節日為什麼那麼重要呢?
A:That's just because rice glue balls are usually round-shaped. The roundshaped rice glue balls suggest family union and good luck for the year.
A:那是因為元宵是圓的。圓圓的元宵象徵著家庭團聚和一年的好運。
B:Oh , it's so interesting.
B:哦,太有趣了。
關於初中英語對話篇2
A:Excuse me, sir. I would like to go to Beijing Hotel. Would you please tell me how to get there?
A:對不起,先生。我想去北京旅館,您能告訴我怎麼走嗎?
B:Yes, of course. It's not far from here.Would you like to take a bus or walk?
B:當然可以。北京旅館離這兒不遠。你想乘車還是步行?
A:Well,I'd like to walk if it's within walking distance.
A:嗯,如果步行可以的話,我願意步行去。
B:All right. We are now at the corner of Tuanjie street and Fucheng Road.
B:好的。我們現在正在團結街與阜成路的交匯處。
A:I know that.
A:這我知道。
B:Go this way along Fucheng Road. Turn left at the second crossing.
B:沿著阜成路走,第二個十字路口往左拐。
A:And then?
A:然後呢?
B.Go straight on along the road and turn right at the first crossing. The hotel is on the right hand side.
B:朝前走,在第一個十字路口右拐。旅館就在右手邊。
A:Thank you very much.
A:太謝謝您了。
B:You're welcome.
B:不用謝。
關於初中英語對話篇3
A:Excuse me, could you tell me the way to Qianmen?
A:請問,你能告訴我去前門怎麼走嗎?
B:That is a long way from here. You will have to take a bus to Dongzhimen first.Then change to the subway.
B:那可遠著呢。你得先乘公共汽車到東直門,然後再改乘地鐵。
A:The subway? Which number should I take to get there?
A:地鐵?乘哪路地鐵列車我才能到那兒呢?
B:You should take No.2 subway.
B:你應該乘坐二號線地鐵。
A:Which bus should I take first?
A:首先我應該乘哪路汽車呢?
B:No. 915 bus. It will take you right to Dongzhimen,the terminal. When you get off,you'll see the subway station.
B:915路汽車。它會送你到東直門,那是個終點站。你下車以後就會看見地鐵站了。
A:Thank you very much.
A:非常感謝。
B:It's a pleasure.
B:不用客氣。