關於求職英語對話閱讀

  英語對話教學是英語課堂教學的重要組成部分,在提升教師教學能力、促進學生學習方面發揮著越來越重要的作用。小編精心收集了關於求職英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於求職英語對話篇1

  面試官亨利先生在詢問求職者瑪麗的優缺點

  Mary: I see myself as being honest, diligent, persevering and creative.And I have a ... strong sense of responsibility.

  瑪麗:我認為自己誠懇、勤奮、有毅力、敢於創新,而且有高度的責任心。

  Henry: How about your psychological resilience?

  亨利:你的心理承受能力如何?

  Mary: I think I can work well under pressure, if necessary.

  瑪麗:我想如果需要的話,我可以在壓力下很好地工作。

  Henry: How would you deal with those who are not easy to get along with?

  亨利:你如何與那些並不太好相處的人共事?

  Mary: I will just be sincere and friendly to others, and I believe they will treat me the same way.

  瑪麗:我會真誠友好地對待別人,也相信他們會同樣對待我。

  Henry: You seem to be a kind-hearted lady.

  亨利:你倒是個好心的人。

  Mary: Thank you. I simply believe the goodness of human nature.

  瑪麗:謝謝。我只是相信人性本善。

  Henry: Please tell me your weaknesses if you can.

  亨利:如果可以,談談你的不足之處吧。

  Mary: I should admit that sometimes I care too much about the details. I am always in pursuit of perfection.

  瑪麗:應當承認,有時候我會過分關注細節。我是個追求完美的人。

  關於求職英語對話篇2

  面試官史密斯先生在和求職者傑克談論其職業目標

  Smith: What do you expect of the position?

  史密斯:對於這個職位,你有什麼期望?

  Jack: I hope to apply my knowledge and experience on the job and make further improvement.

  傑克:我希望可以把自己的經驗和學識應用到工作中,並且取得進步。

  Smith: What do you think about occupational planning?

  史密斯:對於職業規劃,你如何看待。

  Jack: It is quite important for all of us. Without clear goals, one may lose direction and cannot pave the way for their future.

  傑克:職業規劃對於我們所有人來說,都很重要。如果沒有明確的目標,就可能會失去方向,無法為自己的未來鋪平道路。

  Smith: Tell me something about your goals.

  史密斯:說說你的目標吧。

  Jack: As a graduate, it may be more important to develop myself effectively in my future work. And whatever job I may take, I will make the best efforts.

  傑克 :作為一個畢業生,如何在未來的工作中提高自己似乎更為重要。不論我從事什麼工作,我都會全力以赴。

  Smith: If confronted with difficult task, what will you do?

  史密斯:如果面臨艱鉅的工作,你會怎麼做。

  Jack: I will make full use of the chance and get myself ready for the challenges all the time.

  傑克:我會充分把握機會,時刻準備迎接挑戰。

  Smith: Would you care much about your salary?

  史密斯:你會不會過分在意薪水?

  Jack: Salary is, admittedly, important, but I will care more about what I can learn from the job.

  傑克:薪水固然重要,但是我更看重自己能在工作中學到些什麼。

  Smith: If you were assigned some work which you are not so interested, would you take it or not?

  史密斯:如果派給你一份並不感興趣的工作,你會不會接受?

  Jack: I would take it. After all, interest is not the only thing one should care about.

  傑克:會的。畢竟,興趣不是唯一值得在意的事情。

  關於求職英語對話篇3

  面試官亨利先生在詢問求職者瑪麗的離職原因

  Henry: You taught at a local school for a year,right?

  亨利:你曾在當地的一所學校任教一年,是嗎?

  Mary: Yes, I was there as an English teacher.

  瑪麗:是的,我在那兒是一名英語教師。

  Henry: Did you enjoy yourself there?

  時亨利:你喜歡教學工作嗎?

  Mary: Sure. I was fond of those lovely children

  瑪麗:當然。我很喜歡那些可愛的孩子們。

  Henry: So why did you decide to resign?

  亨利:那麼,你為什麼決定辭職呢?

  Mary: The school is a little bit too far away. I simply want to take good care of my elderly grandfather.

  瑪麗:那所學校有點遠。我只是想更好地照顧我年邁的祖父。

  Henry: I see. But why don't you continue to work as a teacher?

  亨利:我知道了。那麼,你為什麼不再當老師了呢?

  Mary: I think it's better for me to meet new challenges in life.

  瑪麗:我認為迎接生活中新的挑戰也不錯。

  Henry: So you can have more room for development.

  亨利:那樣你可以有更多的發展空間。

  Mary: And I can experience another kind of life style.

  瑪麗:而且我可以體驗另一種生活方式。

  Henry: It sounds like a good idea.

  亨利:這倒是個好主意。

  Mary: I hope I can adapt to the new job as soon as possible.

  瑪麗:我希望自己可以儘快適應新工作。