關於飯店點餐英語對話

  在如今的國際以及國內形勢下,對於所有非英語專業大學生來說,英語儼然也成為了一門必修必須掌握的學科。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  A:How is your appetite today?

  A:今天的胃口怎麼樣?

  B:I'm rather hungry now. /I'm extremely hungry. /I'm starving.

  B:我餓極了。

  A:What would you like to have?

  A:您想吃點什麼?

  B:Please give me a piece of pie first.

  B:請先給我一塊餡餅。

  A:Which would you rather have, beef or chicken?

  A:您想吃哪一道菜,牛肉還是雞?

  B:Beef, please.

  B:請來一道牛肉。

  A:How about drinks? Coffee or tea?

  A:您想喝咖啡還是喝茶?

  B:Coffee, please.

  B:來點咖啡。

  A:Do you want to take milk and sugar?

  A:要加點牛奶和糖嗎?

  B:Only black coffee.

  B:清咖啡就行。

  篇2

  Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

  休正在餐廳點餐a few moments later

  過了一會兒外語學習Emma: one sparkling water

  埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。Hugh: Thanks very much

  休:謝謝!Emma: Are you ready to order?

  埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

  休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼?Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

  埃瑪:是義大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

  休:可以。好的…至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?Emma: Chicken.

  埃瑪:…雞肉…Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

  休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。en .examw.CoMEmma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

  埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。Hugh: Thanks very much.

  休:謝謝!Emma: OK.

  艾瑪:好的

  篇3

  Waitress: Good evening, sir. Here's your menu.

  女服務生: 先生,晚安。這是選單。

  John: OK. Give me a minute to look it over, please.

  約翰: 好。給我幾分鐘,讓我看一下。

  Waitress: Take your time. I'll be with you in a moment.

  女服務生: 您慢慢看。 我等會兒就過來。

  a moment later

  過了一會兒

  Waitress: May I take your order now, sir?

  女服務生: 先生,現在可以幫您點菜了嗎?

  John: Yes, please. I'd like to start with the chicken soup.

  約翰: 可以了。我想先來一份雞湯。

  Waitress: What would you like for your main course?

  女服務生: 主菜您想點什麼?

  John: Filet mignon, please.

  約翰: 菲力牛排。

  Waitress: How would you like that done?

  女服務生: 您要幾分熟?

  John: Medium rare.

  約翰: 四分熟的。

  Waitress: Anything for dessert?

  女服務生: 要點甜點嗎?

  John: No. I'll order dessert later.

  約翰: 不。我過一會兒再點。