談論人生經歷情景對話
英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面小編為大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
1:
a.You know Iden ,I don’t know much about you. Where were you born?
你知道的,我對你瞭解不多。你是在哪裡出生的?
b.I was born in London, but I spent most of my childhood in Hong Kong.
我出生在倫敦,但是我童年的大部份時間是在香港度過的。
a. What was your childhood like?
你的童年是個什麼樣子?
b. I had a pretty strict upbringing, and my parents and I were always fighting about it.
在我的童年,我的父母對我非常嚴格,為此我和他們總是爭吵。
a. Do you get along with your parents now?
現在你和父母關係好嗎?
b. Oh, sure. Once they reached middle age, they became a lot less uptight.
哦,當然。他們一到中年,就變得遠遠沒有那麼緊張了。
a Where did you go to university?
你在哪裡讀的大學?
B My parents wanted me to stay in Hong Kong, but I decided to go back to England, I graduated from Oxford University with a degree in English literature.
我父母想要我呆在香港,但我決定回英格蘭。我畢業於牛津大學並且拿到了英語文學的學位
A What’s your current occupation?
你現在做什麼工作呢?
B I’m a freelance writer. I write magazine articles and fiction books
我現在是自由作家。我寫些雜誌文章和小說。
A Did you always know you wanted to be a writer?
你過去一直認定你想成為一名作家嗎?
B No, I didn’t. I was an English teacher for about five years, but by the time I was thirty, I decided I want a fresh challenge.
不是的。我當了差不多5年的英語老師,但是直到30歲,我才決定我想要一個全新的挑戰。
A How did you start writing?
你是怎樣開始寫作的?
B I started writing magazine articles for fun, and eventually was asked to write a book, so I was pretty lucky.
我開始的時候就是寫些雜誌上的文章鬧著玩,最後才被叫去寫書,所以我相當幸運。
A Are you writing a book now?
你現在在寫書嗎?
B Yes, it’s about a group of friends living in a foreign country and all the strange experiences they have
是的。這本書是關於一群朋友在國外的生活和他們所有的奇怪的經歷的。
A Sounds interesting.
聽起來挺有意思的。
2:
A What was the biggest turning-point in your life?
你人生中最大的轉折是什麼?
B I guess I would say that would be moving out of my parents’ house for the first time.
我想那應該是第一次搬離父母家。
A Really? Why is that?
真的嗎?為什麼?
B till I moved out of my parents’ home, I became a lot more independent.
直到我搬離父母家,我才變得獨立多了。
A What would you say was the lowest point in your life?
那你說說你人生的最低點是什麼?
B That would definitely be getting a divorce.
那肯定是離婚了。
A What went wrong?
出了什麼問題呢?
B We just weren't right for each other.
我們只是彼此不合適罷了。
A How long were you married?
你的婚姻持續了多久?
B The marriage only lasted about a year.
這段婚姻只維持了大概一年的樣。
A Have you remarried since then ?
離婚後,你又再婚了嗎?
B Yes, I got married to a man that I met shortly after I divorced my first husband.
是的。我和前夫離婚不久後就遇到了我現在的丈夫。
A Do you think you'll ever get a divorce again?
那你還會再離婚嗎?
B Oh I hope not, my first marriage was a mistake, but this one isn’t.
哦,我希望不會。我的第一段婚姻是個錯誤,但是這一次不是。
A How long have you been married?
你結婚多久了?
B About 15 years now.
大概15年了。
A Do you think you'll still love him when he is old and gray?
當他老了的時候,你還會愛著他嗎?
B I think so, hopefully we’ll have a long and a happy life together.
我認為我會。我希望我們們長久幸福地呆在一起。
A I’m sure you will.
我確信你們會的。
- 談論人生經歷情景對話
- 涼粉烹飪方法
- 從臀部到小腿部疼痛是什麼原因怎麼辦
- 防盜知識安全教育
- 女性夏季祛溼食譜
- 學校高中新生代表發言稿範文
- 有哪些快速美白方法
- 給老師的畢業贈言六年級
- 大班班主任下學期工作總結範文
- 四年級上語文園地二習作學習資料
- 高考語文必背古詩詞知識點歸納
- 春節喝什麼降脂湯水提防膽固醇
- 簡單的水果蛋糕擺法圖片
- 失戀的男生個性簽名
- 非主流超拽的心情說說
- 初一心理手抄報內容
- 肩周炎引起的症狀有哪些
- 鼓勵自己的勵志心情短語
- 關於描寫幸福的情感語錄
- 樹莓種植和管理方式_樹莓的種植方法有哪些***2***
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字