關於在辦公室的英語情景口語
其實學習英語口語最重要的是要堅持下去,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,大家要好好看一看,背一背,大家趕緊行動起來吧
一對貓咪過敏
AArgh...I feel terrible, I keep sneezing and my eyes are all watery, what's wrong with me?
啊,我感覺很糟糕,我一直在打噴嚏,眼睛也淚汪汪的,我怎麼了?
BWow, you're not dying are you, it looks like you have a cold, you should take some medicine.
哇,你有沒有怎麼樣,看上去你只是感冒了,你應該吃點藥。
AI don't think it's a cold, I feel fine if I move a few feet away from my desk.
我不覺得這是感冒,我感覺如果我離開桌邊我會好些。
BMaybe we should put you into quarantine, ha ha, jokes aside, I think you might have an allergy.
我覺得你應該被隔離起來,哈哈,說著玩呢。我想你可能是過敏了。
AAn allergy? I never thought about that, I don't think I'm allergic to pollen though and I'm desensitized to bee stings after being stung so many times, Hmm. . .
過敏?我沒有想過這個,儘管我被蜜蜂叮過很多次,可是我對蜜蜂已經沒有感覺了,我應該對花粉不過過敏的。
BOw! Why did you chuck that peanut at me?
你為什麼拿著花生在我面前晃悠?
AJust checking if you're allergic to peanuts, I guess not.
就是想知道你是不是對花生過敏,我想不過敏。
BNot funny! I could have gone into Anaphylactic Shock.
別玩了!我可能會過敏性休克的。
AOkay, my bad, how about dust? This office is full of it.
好的,我的錯,那灰塵呢,辦公室裡都是灰塵。
BYes the whole is office is dusty yet I only feel affected near our desks!
是的,整個辦公室都是灰塵,但是我只覺得在我們桌子旁不舒服!
AMeow meow meow.
喵喵喵。
BYou brought your cat into the office?!
你把你的貓帶到辦公室來啦?!
AYes, it's Mr Snuffle's birthday today, I didn't want him to be alone on his special day!
是的,今天是打噴嚏先生的生日,我不希望他在他特別的這天感到孤單!
BACHOO! Argh, put it away, ACHOO!
阿嚏!啊,把它拿開,阿嚏!
AI guess we found the problem, your allergic to cats!
我想我找到原因了,你對貓過敏!
二白領運動
AWhat are you reading?
你在看什麼?
BGee! You scared me!
哎呀!你嚇我一大跳!
AAha, Fitness Consultant. Very good, Don't you know about the rules in this office?
啊哈,《健康顧問》。好極了,難道你不知道辦公室裡的規矩嗎?
BYes, Ma'am. No magazines during the office hours. I'm sorry.
當然知道了。工作時間不準看雜誌。對不起。
AWell, don't do this again next time. What is it about, anyway?
下次可別再這麼做。嘿,這是本什雜誌啊?
BIt is about sports for white-collar workers, people like you and me.
是關於上班族的運動的書,就是像你我這樣的。
AWhat kind of sports?
什麼樣的運動啊?
BAerobic sports, for example, jogging, yoga, skating…
有氧運動,比如,慢跑、瑜伽、滑雪……
AInteresting. What were you reading just now?
有意思。你剛剛在讀的是什麼啊?
BStretching exercise after sitting a long time.
長期久坐後的伸展運動。
AReally? That sounds interesting!
真的嗎?有意思!
BCan I have my magazine back now?
我現在能拿回我的雜誌了嗎?
ANo. It's confiscated for now. And I will return it to you after I finish reading it.
不行。現在它被沒收了。我讀完了以後再還給你。