銀行貨幣兌換的英語場景對話
現在在我們的身邊到處都有金融,那麼你會金融的英語句子嗎,今天小編就給大家看看金融英語,希望能幫助到大家。
金融英語:旅遊支票兌現
Margaret Morris wants to cash some traveller's checks at the local office of the Higashi Bank .
馬格麗特·莫里斯想在東銀行的地方分行兌現幾張旅遊支票。
I help you ?
職員:您好,您有什麼事情需要我幫忙嗎?
hope so .I need some more cash for my visit in Japan .May I cash a traveller's check here?
莫里斯:是的,我想是這樣。我還需要些現金供我在日本這是遊覽時使用,我可以在這裡兌現旅遊支票嗎?
C:Of course ,we'd be happy to cash it for you .
職員:當然可以,我很樂意為您兌現。
M:I was going to cash it at the hotel ,but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
莫里斯:我本來打算在旅館兌現,但我的一個朋友說銀行通常有高一點的兌現率。
I'm a school teacher and I have to save every penny I can.
我是個教師,我不得不盡可能節省每一文錢。
C:Well,any bank will cash it at our present traveller's check-buying rate which we have listed here .
職員:噢,任何銀行都將按照現時買入旅遊支票的兌換率來兌現。這個兌換率我們已經列在這裡了。
Of course ,our rate is somewhat better than that at hotels because of the service charge .
當然,因為手續費的差異,我們的兌換率比旅館的稍微高些。
You see ,hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveller's checks for their guests.
您知道,旅館雖然為他們的客人兌換旅遊支票,但他們並不是專門從事貨幣兌換業務。
M:You mean there's really not much of a difference ?
莫里斯:您是說,實際上銀行與旅館的兌換率並不存在很大差距。
C:No ,ma'am ,not very much .
職員:是的,夫人,差距並不很大。
M:Well ,may I cash these two checks for $100 each ?I think that will be enough .
莫里斯:那麼,我可以把每張為100美元的兩張支票兌現嗎?我想該夠用了。
But everything is so expensive in Toyko that I might have to come back and cash another one in a few days.
但是在東京什麼東西都這樣貴,致幾天之內這可能還得回來兌現另一張支票。
C:Yes,I'll be happy to cash these for you .Would you please countersign them here?
職員:好的,我很高興為您兌現支票。請您將支票副籤一下。
M:There you are .
莫里斯:給您。
C:And will you please sign this foreign exchange request?
職員:請您在這張外匯申請表上簽字,好嗎?
I've already written down your name and address for you.But I will read your passport number.
我已經為您寫好了姓名和住址,但我還得看一下您的護照號碼。
金融英語:日元兌換美元
Goro Watanable is leaving for the United States and wants to buy some American dollars before he goes .
渡邊五郎準備前往美國,想在臨走前買些美元。
Watanable:I am leaving for the States tomorrow and will need some dollar currency with me when I arrive .
渡邊:我準備明天啟程去美國,在到達那裡時,我需要隨身帶些美鈔,
Can I get it here ?
我能在這裡買到美元嗎?
much did you want to buy ?
職員:可以,先生,你想買多少?
W;Well,I think about $100 worth .I get traveller's checks the other day ,but I don't want to arrive in American without any cash .
渡邊:哦,我想要100美元左右。前幾天我已經辦理了旅遊支票,但是,我不想在到達美國時手頭無現金。
It's a real problem cashing a traveller's check when the airport is crowded .
機場上非常擁擠的時候,兌現旅遊支票是件很麻煩的事。
C:Yes ,that's true .Please fill out this request for foreign currency .On the purpose line ,just indicate travel.
職員:的確是這樣。請您填寫一下外幣申請表,在目的那一欄上只需說明旅遊就可以了。
W:What's the exchange rate today ?I can't understand this chart you have here .
渡邊:今天的兌換率是多少?我看不明白你們的這張圖表。
C:The figure under the listing for spot rate selling is the one you want .
職員:在現貨兌換率賣出的編目底下的那個數字就是您所需要的數字,
That means that rate for immediate delivery of cash .
它指的是現金的立即交付兌換率。
W;How come this so confusing ?What are these other rates listed?
渡邊:怎麼這麼令人費解呢?表中所列出的另外的那些兌換率是怎麼回事?
C:Well,the rate is different for different kinds of transaction .
職員:哦,不同種類的交易有不同的兌換率,
For example ,we don't buy or sell checks for the same rate as cash because of the transit time involved .
比如,我們買進或賣出支票與買進或賣出現金使用不同的兌換率,因為這裡涉及到轉寄時間的問題。
W:I remember one bank said over-the -counter rate.Is that the same?
渡邊:我記得有家銀行說過櫃檯兌換率,它與現貨兌換率意思一樣嗎?
C:It's the same as the spot rate for small transactions for the gengeral public .
職員:一般講櫃檯兌換率與小規模交易的現貨兌換率意思相同。
Some banks call it the over-the -counter rate for convenience .
某些銀行為方便起見,就稱後者為櫃檯兌換率。
金融英語:美元兌換日元
Cyrus Morton is visiting Tokyo on his vacation.He stops into the Higashi Bank to change some dollars into yen .
休假期間,賽勒斯·莫頓在東京參觀遊覽,他步入東銀行,把一些美元兌換成日元。
afternoon ,sir.May I help you ?
職員:午安,先生,我能為您做些什麼?
.I want to get some yen notes for my stay in Japan .Can I buy them with American dollars?
莫頓:是的,謝謝。在我逗留日本期間,希望換些日幣,我可以用美元購買日幣嗎?
C;Yes,sir .We are an authorized foreign exchange bank and can change them for you .
職員:可以的,先生。我們是經批准的外匯銀行,能夠為您兌換貨幣。
M;Well,I have got $467.89 that I want to change .What's the exchange rate today ?
莫頓:那我,我想把476美元89美分兌換成日元,今天的兌換率是多少呢?
C:Today's rate for cash purchases is listed on this chart here.I can exchange the bills for you ,but we cannot take the coins.
職員:今天的現款購買兌換率列在這裡的這張圖表上,我可給您兌換紙幣,但是我們不收硬幣。
M:Oh,really ?Why not ?
莫頓:哦,真的嗎?為什麼呢?
C:We don't deal in coins ,sir .Usually ,we have very little request for coin exchange and it makes it difficult for us to maintain a supply of coins adequate to what may be needed .
職員:我們不買硬幣,先生。平時我們這裡很少需要兌換硬幣,這樣,就使我們很難確保存一批足夠的硬幣應付可能的需要量。
M;Oh,yes,I remember that was true in America ,too.I couldn't get any yen coins before I left .
莫頓:哦,是的,我記得在美國也是如此。看來,在我離開之前,可能是一點日本硬幣也弄不到了。
C:Our head office may keep a supply of coins ,but branches rarely do .So we just exchange the bills and make up any difference in Japanese coins.
職員:我們總行可能提供硬幣,但是分行很少有這樣做的。因此,我們只能兌換紙幣並用日本硬幣補齊差額。
Do you have your passport with you ?
您帶著護照嗎?
M:Yes,here it is .
莫頓:帶著,在這裡。
C:Well,please sign your name and local address on this exchange request .
職員:請把您的姓名、本地住址寫在這張兌換申請單上,
Also put down your passport number .I'll get your yen for you while you're filling this out .
還要寫上您的護照號碼。在您填寫時,我給您準備日元。