關於旅遊英語對話練習

  旅遊英語是為培養高素質旅遊從業人員和管理人員的必修課程。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Bob: Look, what a beautiful Island, let’s go and have a look.

  看,那小島真美啊。我們過去看看吧。

  Nana: Good idea.

  主意不錯

  Bob: After arriving Why is there nobody here?

  到達後這怎麼沒人啊。

  Nana: Yeah, maybe there is a mysterious activity today.

  對哦,或許今天有什麼神祕活動?

  Bob: Maybe. I don't care it, let’s enjoy ourselves.

  或許吧,不管了,我們先玩吧……

  Nana: Till 7:00PM Nana, the wind is blowing harder and harder.

  晚上7點鮑勃,天氣有點不對,颳大風了。

  Bob: Ah,my god, I forgot something.

  啊!我的天!我忘了件事

  Nana: What happened?

  怎麼啦?

  Bob: I forgot that the weather forecast said there would be a typhoon today.

  我忘了,今天天氣預報說有颱風登入。

  Nana: What should we do now? I am scared.There is nobody here, let’s leave it to chance.

  那怎麼辦,我很害怕,四處又沒人,我們聽天由命吧。

  Bob: Don’t worry, we have cellphone, we can turn to others through it.

  別擔心,我們還有手機可以求救啊。

  2

  Ann: Where are we now?

  我們現在在哪裡呢?

  Lily: Let me see. Em..we are in Wuhan now. Look, this long bridge is the Yangtze Bridge. And the tower over there is Yellow Crane Tower.

  讓我想想。我們現在在武漢了,看,這座橋是武漢長江大橋,那座塔是黃鶴樓。

  Ann: How do you know that? You are the first time to China as me.

  你是怎麼知道的。你跟我一樣是第一次來到中國。

  Lily: At first, I am not you. We are travelling independently, so before we came to China, I had found some information about the cities we would visit.

  首先,我不是你,我們是自助旅行,所以在我們來到中國之前,我已經在網上查了一些我們即將要去的城市的資訊。

  Ann: Oh, that is great. I worried that we would get lost.

  哦,太好了。我還擔心我們會迷路呢。

  Lily: Do you want to visit Yellow Crane tower. I read in the Internet that the tower is a good place to visit and there are many famous Chinese poems which are wrote about it.

  你想去黃鶴樓看看嗎?網上說那是一個遊覽的好地方,還有很多中國有名的詩是描述它的。

  Ann: Is that OK? We don’t have enough time to Yunnan.

  這樣好嗎?我們沒有足夠的時間去雲南了。

  Lily: It doesn’t matter. We can go to Yunnan next time. We are independent.

  沒關係的。我們可以下次再去雲南啊,我們是自助的。

  Ann: Great. I am greatly interested in the architectural construction of Chinese tower.

  太棒了。我一直對中國塔的建築結構有很大興趣。

  Lily: OK. We can get off at next stop.

  好,那我們下一個站下吧。

  3

  導遊: Hello.

  你好。

  接線員: Hello, this is Beijing Hotel, can I help you?

  你好,北京旅店,我能為你做點什麼嗎?

  導遊: I’m a guide from Hong Kong Huanqiu travel agency. I want to book some room at you hotel. Is there a discount for company booking?

  我是香港環球旅行社的導遊,我想在你們酒店定幾間房,團體預定房間可以打折扣嗎?

  接線員: I should know how many people you have.

  我得知道你們有多少人。

  導遊: There are 30 people.

  三十個。

  接線員: OK, em..the lowest discount is 7.5.

  好的,恩,最低折扣是7.5折。

  導遊: This number is higher than I thought before.

  這個數字比我想象的要高。

  接線員: Sorry, but could I know how long will you stay here?

  不好意思,但是我能知道你們要呆多久嗎?

  導遊: It may be a week.

  有可能是一個星期。

  接線員: OK, I will discuss with my manager and then I will give you a reply.

  好的,我會和經裡商量一下,然後再給你回覆。