關於媽媽爸爸的英文詩歌
詩歌是人類的語言瑰寶,可以提高人的精神修養、藝術修養和語言修養。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
超級媽媽
Super Mom
Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.
You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.
You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.
I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!
篇二
My Father Was My Hero
我父親是我的英雄
My father was my hero, all throughout my life.
我的父親就是我的英雄,從始至終
The father of eight children, he saw his share of strife.
身為八個孩子的父親,他明白自己重任在身
When I was very little, he appeared to be so large.
我小的時候覺得他的身軀是那樣偉岸
In my eyes he could do anything, we all knew he was in charge.
在我眼裡他無所不能,我們都知道他能掌控一切
He was a man of great strength both physically and in mind,
他的身體和頭腦都充滿了力量
but in him there was a gentleness, he found ways to be outgoing and kind.
但他剛中帶柔,他懂得怎樣做到隨和與友善
Many days of childhood were greeted with a kiss,
童年的一天常以他的吻開始
and songs to me as I awoke, those days I surely miss.
醒來便伴著歌聲,我著實懷念那些日子
He made me feel so special, "Miss America" he would sing.
他給我唱"美國小姐",讓我覺得自己與眾不同
I knew I had my father's love. It gave me courage to do almost anything.
我知道我擁有我父親的愛,這讓我有勇氣面對世上所有的挑戰
From him I learned to stand up tall, to be proud of who I am.
從他那裡我學到做人要挺直腰板,要為自己驕傲
Strength and determination were the qualities of this fine man.
力量與決心是這個好人的特質
As the years of his life dwindled down, that strength kept him alive.
當他漸漸老去,這種力量讓他保持生機
Plus the unfailing determination to help my ailing mother have the care she needed to survive.
這種不敗的決心還幫助我體弱多病的母親得到了必要的照顧
He loved her and his children, so much he gave up years of his life
他愛他的妻子和孩子,他願意為了他們放棄自己的生活
caring for this woman, his soul mate, his wife.
他花時間照顧這個女人,他的靈魂伴侶,他的妻子
Day and night he struggled for years with her disease.
夜以繼日,他與她的疾病抗爭
A lesser man would have been brought down to his knees.
若是一個意志薄弱的人恐怕早已被打倒
With illnesses of his own, he still stood by her side
但哪怕自己也疾病纏身,他依舊站在她的身旁
caring for her and loving her until the day she died.
照顧她愛她直到她的生命終止
Twenty days later his own time was at an end.
20天后他隨她而去
I lost my hero, my father, a man who was my friend.
我失去了我的英雄,我的父親,我的朋友
A few years have passed, and life just isn't the same.
許多年過去了,生活變了樣
But as Father's Day approaches, I will celebrate his name.
但每當父親節臨近,我還是會在心裡念他的名字
With prayers to him and God above to stay by my side,
我為他祈禱,相信上帝會在我身旁
to watch over me and guide me, to look down on me with pride.
他看護我、指引著我、驕傲地望著我
For I am my father's daughter, one day we will meet again.
我是我父親的女兒,總有一天我們會再見
But until then I will remember, and the love will never end.
到那時我還會記得,這份愛永遠不會結束
篇三
Fathers seldom say "I love you"
父親們很少說"我愛你"
Though the feeling's always there,
雖然那份感覺一直都在那
But somehow those three little words
但不知道為什麼這小小的三個字
Are the hardest ones to share.
卻最難與人分享
And fathers say "I love you"
而父親說"我愛你"
In ways that words can't match--
用言語沒法比擬的方式
With tender bed time stories
或是溫和地在床頭講故事
Or a friendly game of catch!
或是一場友好的捉迷藏遊戲
You can see the words "I love you"
你可以看到"我愛你"這些字
In a father's boyish eyes
從父親孩子氣的眼睛裡
When he runs home,all excited,
當他興奮地跑回家
With a poorly wrapped surprise.
臉上帶著難以掩飾的驚喜
A father says "I love you"
父親說"我愛你"
With his strong helping hands
用他強有力的援助之手
With a smile when you're in trouble
用他的微笑幫你度過難關
With the way he understands.
用他所理解的方式
He says "I love you" haltingly.
他躊躇地說"我愛你"
With awkward tenderness--
帶著笨拙的溫柔
It's hard to help a four-year-old into a party dress!
幫一個四歲小孩穿上派對禮服實在是不容易!
He speaks his love unselfishly
他無私地表達他的愛
By giving all he can
付出他的全部
To make some secret dream come true.
讓心底的夢想成真
Or follow through a plan.
或追求一個計劃
A father's seldom-spoken love
父親很少說出口的愛
Sounds clearly through the years--
隨著光陰流逝變得清晰
Sometimes in peals of laughter,
有時在響亮的笑聲中
Sometimes through happy tears.
有時在歡樂的淚水中
Perhaps they have to speak their love
可能他們表達他們的愛
In a fashion all their own.
只能用自己的方式
Because the love that fathers feel
因為父親的愛
Is too big for words alone!
絕非言語所能詮釋