關於二人英語對話範文

  口語是英語學習中的重要組成部分。雖然近年來教育工作者們越來越多地意識到其重要性,也為之改進了教學方式,並取得了階段性的成果,但傳統的應試教育和以語法為中心的教學方法仍然沒能徹底改變學生和老師們弱化口語學習的現狀。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Mr.Clarke: I like the coat.How much is it?

  我喜歡這件外套。多少錢?

  Salesgirl: 300 dollars.

  300美元。

  Mr.Clarke: 300 dollars!Are you kidding?It is too expensive!

  300美元!你在開玩笑嗎?這麼貴!

  Salesgirl: But,sir, it is a famous-brand coat.It isn't expensive at all,I think.

  可先生,這是件名牌外套。我覺得它一點都不貴。

  Mr.Clarke: Hmm...will you discount 20% off if I pay in cash?

  嗯......如果我付現金,能不能打八折?

  Salesgirl: All right.

  好的。

  篇二

  Foreigner: Excuse me.

  勞駕。

  Lingling: Yes?

  什麼事?

  Foreigner: Is there a hotel nearby?

  這附近有賓館嗎?

  Lingling: Yes,go straight on and then turn left at the second crossing...

  有。直走然後在第二個路口拐彎……

  Foreigner: Pardon?Could you say again?I can't hear clearly.

  等等!能再說一遍嗎?我聽不大清楚。

  Lingling: Well,follow me and I'll show you the way.

  這樣,跟我來,我帶你去。

  Foreigner: Thanks a lot.

  太謝謝了。

  Lingling: You're welcome.

  不客氣。

  篇三

  Dad: You don't have to go to school tomorrow,Tommy.

  你明天不用去上學啦,湯米。

  Tommy: Why not,Daddy?

  為什麼呀,爸爸?

  Dad: Because Mummy has just given birth to two babies.

  因為你媽剛生了兩個小寶寶。

  Tommy: Great!But I want to tell the teacher that Mummy has only given birth to one baby.

  太棒了!但我想跟老師說我媽只生了一個寶寶。

  Dad: Why?

  為什麼?

  Tommy: Because I'm going to tell the teacher about the other one when I don't want to go to school next week.

  因為另一個我要等到下星期不想上學時再說。

  篇四

  Lily: Ann, how long can you keep awake?

  安,你最長可以幾天不睡覺?

  Ann: 3 days, the most. What is the matter?

  最多3天,怎麼啦?

  Lily: For him, it is a piece of cake that keeping awake for 3 days.

  對他來說,你的3天簡直就是小菜一碟。

  Ann: Who?

  誰?

  Lily: A man,called Kidul, in Indonesia, has kept awake for more than 40 years.

  一個叫基杜爾的印尼人,他已經40多年沒睡覺了。

  Ann: My god! It is hard to imagine how he could work or live a normal life.

  天啊!很難想象,一個40多年從不睡覺的人,他怎麼能正常工作和生活?

  Lily: He does the farm work during the day as usual.When the night is coming, he spends his time in watching shadow plays,reading newspaper,listening to the shortwave broadcasting,learning English, playing the piano and so on.

  他白天照樣到田裡幹活,到了晚上他便去看皮影戲,閱讀報刊,收聽短波廣播,學習英文,彈鋼琴等,以此打發漫長的黑夜。

  Ann: Is he all right?

  那他的身體能撐得住?

  Lily: Yes, he has a strong body and never gets ill.

  是的,他身體健壯,從未生過病。

  Ann: By the way, was he born with this sistuation?

  順便問下,他是生來就這樣嗎?

  Lily: No,during the Second World War, as an air warder, he was appointed to overwatch four Japanese prisoners of war and had stayed up 5 days and nights in rows.Then,he lost his sleep function.

  不,在第二次世界大戰期間,他做為民防隊員奉命看守4名日本戰俘,曾連續5天5夜沒有閤眼。從此之後,就喪失了睡眠功能。