餐館就餐英語對話

  餐廳裡有很多道菜,每天點一道不同的話,要幾天能吃遍餐廳裡所有的菜呢?下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :消費者要如何確保自己的權益呢

  客人:

  Hey, waiter, come here.

  嘿,服務員,過來。

  服務員:

  What is the matter,sir?

  怎麼了,先生?

  客人:

  I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.

  我要投訴,找你們經理來。

  服務員:

  Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?

  先生,有什麼地方不滿意嗎?

  客人:

  Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.

  看這湯,上面漂著一隻蒼蠅。

  服務員:

  That is impossible, I have checked it carefully.

  不可能啊,我仔細檢查過了呀。

  客人:

  Anyway, I want to see your manager.

  不管怎樣,我要見你們經理。

  服務員:

  OK, I go to find our manager.

  好,我去找經理。

  客人:

  I need you give me a reasonable explanation.

  我需要你們給我個合理的解釋。

  服務員:

  We will, please wait a moment.

  會的,請稍等。

  :用餐前

  客人:

  No,thanks,I am waiting for a friend.

  不,謝謝,我等一個朋友。

  服務員:

  OK,do you like something to drink?

  好的,那您要來點喝的嗎?

  客人:

  A cup of coffee,please.

  一杯咖啡,謝謝。

  服務員:

  No problem. Sir, what kind of coffee would you like?

  沒問題。先生,請問您喜歡喝哪種咖啡?

  客人:

  Just the usual, but add plenty of sugar.

  一般的就好,但是要加足糖了。

  服務員:

  We don't have “the usual” here.

  我們這沒有“一般的咖啡”。

  客人:

  I'm not too bothered. What would you recommend?

  我並不太介意。你有什麼好的提議嗎?

  服務員:

  Espresso, latte, mocha, cappuccino and so on- they are hot today

  義大利濃咖啡,拿鐵咖啡,摩卡咖啡,卡布奇諾咖啡,等等——現在都非常流行。

  客人:

  Fine, I'll take the mocha.

  好的,來一杯摩卡咖啡。

  :預約座位

  Frank:

  I'd like to make a reservation for tonight.A table for two,please.

  我想預定今晚一張兩人桌的座位。

  Marry:

  For what time,sir?

  幾點的,先生?

  Frank:

  Around 8∶30.

  晚上8:30分左右。

  Marry:

  May I have your name please,sir?

  你能告訴我你的名字嗎?

  Frank:

  Mr.Frank.

  弗蘭克先生。

  Marry:

  All right.A table for two for this evening at 8∶30 .

  好的。今晚8:30分一張2人桌。

  Frank:

  Yes.

  是的。

  :點餐

  A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要來點什麼?

  B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

  A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

  水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

  B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?

  B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,來一份麥片粥。

  A: And eggs? 還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

  B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。

  A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

  B: Fried, please. 煎的。

  A: Anything more, sir? 還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

  B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足夠了。謝謝。

  :等待就座

  A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant

  一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座

  A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?

  B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 沒有。

  A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?

  B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?

  A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 當然可以。請問先生貴姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

  布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近視窗的桌子嗎?

  A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

  我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。

  B: That’s fine.我們明白了。

  Half an hour later, the couple comes back.

  半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。

  A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

  你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。