關於建議的英語對話閱讀
在英語教學中,對話訓練是必不可少的一項內容,主要目的在於豐富學生的英語聽、說技能,提升學生的英語綜合能力,體現英語作為交流工具的價值。小編整理了關於建議的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於建議的英語對話一
Steven wants to order an Easy-own package, so he asks Lucy to give him some suggestions.
史蒂文想訂製一款神州行套餐,於是他想讓露西給他點建議。
Steven: Hello, I want to order an Easy-own package. What would you recommend?
史蒂文:你好,我想訂製一款神州行套餐,你能給我推薦一下嗎?
Lucy: Which function do you use more, making calls or sending short messages?
露西:問您平時是打電話多還是發簡訊多?
Steven: About the same. But I'm looking for a job, so I have to answer the phone often.
史蒂文:都差不多。不過,我現在在找工作,所以接電話會比較多。
Lucy: Then I recommend this package to you. You can receive all the calls free by paying just10 yuan a month.
露西:那我推薦您訂製這款套餐, 每個月花10塊錢,就可以免費接聽電話。
Steven: That's good. How can I order it?
史蒂文:這個好。那我怎麼訂製呢?
Lucy: Sending a message "KTCTWY" to 10086 will do.
露西:您只要傳送簡訊“KTCTWY” 至10086,就可以了。
Steven: Thank you. I'll have a try.
史蒂文:謝謝你,我試試看。
Lucy: You're welcome.
露西:不客氣。
關於建議的英語對話二
Amy: What's up, Michael? You look down today.
你怎麼了,邁克爾?你看起開很低落。
Michael: I got a "C" again in the English exam. What do you think I should do?
我這次英語測試又得了'C'級,你覺得我應該怎麼做?
Amy: Well, English is a "paper tiger". Its natural enemy is adequate practice.
英語是個“紙老虎”,它的敵人是足夠的練習。
Michael: I did practice a lot, like doing lots of reading comprehension exercises every day.
我做了很多練習,每天做很多好像閱讀理解這類的練習。
Amy: Well, I suggest that every day you do some reading aloud, and try to speak more .That will help cultivate your sense of the language, which is essential for English learning.
好的,我建議你每天讀一些閱讀,嘗試多說一點。這有助於你培養語感,這在英語學習中至關重要。
Michael: I see. I'll give it a try.
我知道了,我會試試的。
關於建議的英語對話三
Jerry:
Hello, Elizabeth. How are you?
你好,伊麗莎白。近來好嗎?
Elizabeth:
Fine, thanks.
很好,謝謝。
Jerry:
Are you sure you’re all right? You look a bit worried today. Is anything wrong?
你肯定沒事?你今天看上去有點著急,是不是出了什麼事?
Elizabeth:
Well, yes, there is something wrong actually. Perhaps you can give me some advice.
嗯,的確出了點事,或許你能給我提些建議。
Jerry:
Of course, if I can.
當然,只要我能辦到。
Elizabeth:
Well, last night when I returned from the theatre, I found that I’d lost my wallet.
嗯,昨晚我從劇院回來後,發現我的錢包丟了。
Jerry:
Oh dear! That’s terrible! What was in your wallet?
哎呀,那就太糟了!錢包裡都有些什麼?
Elizabeth:
Well, some money, of course, my visa, all my identity cards and some photos.
唉,當然有些錢,還有我的簽證和所有證明身份的證件以及一些照片。
Jerry:
Well, if I were you, I’d go to the police station straight away and report it.
嗯,如果我是你,我就直接去公安局報案。
Elizabeth:
Yes, I’ve already done that, and they said they’d look for it. But we’re leaving soon and I need my visa and identitycards badly.
是啊,我已這樣做了,他們說他們會找的。但是我們馬上就要離開這裡了,我急需簽證和所有身份證明。
Jerry:
Oh dear! What a pity! Are you sure you lost the wallet in the theatre?
唉,真遺憾!你肯定是把錢包丟在劇院了嗎?
Elizabeth:
Yes, quite sure.
是的,肯定如此。
Jerry:
I think you should put an advertisement in the China Daily, saying when and where you lost it.
我想你應該在《中國日報》上登則啟事,說明遺失錢包的時間與地點。
Elizabeth:
But that takes too long.
不過那太費時間。
Jerry:
Wait a minute! My uncle lives in Beijing and he lives very close to the theatre. I’ll telephone him and ask him to go thereto inquire about it. You’d better have breakfast now and I’ll meet you later.
等一下,我想起來了!我的叔叔就在北京,而且住的地方離劇院很近。我可以打電話給他請他去劇院打聽一下。你現在最好去吃早飯,過一會我來找你。
Elizabeth:
Oh, thank you. I hope he finds it.
啊,謝謝。我希望他能找到。