關於金融相關英語對話短文

  在經濟全球化程序中,金融英語在經濟,金融,外貿,會計,市場營銷,銀行業和管理等領域的重要性日益突出。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  A:Hello, Mr Kowalski?

  您好,Kowalski先生?

  B:I'm here, hello.

  你好,我聽著呢。

  A:Which city are you staying in right now? And the name of your hotel?

  您目前停留在哪個城市?還有您入住的酒店的名稱是什麼?

  B:I'm in Beijing, at the Westin Hotel.

  我現在在北京,入住Westin酒店。

  A:Do you have your passport with you? Or do you by any chance know the number?

  您帶著您的護照嗎?或者您正巧知道您的護照號碼是多少?

  B:I don't have it to hand,but I know the number. It's 162114699. Can you do anything, like stop the card for example?

  我沒有帶在身邊,但我知道號碼。號碼是162114699。你們能夠做什麼嗎,比如停用這張卡?

  A:Let me repeat that back to you, 162114699. That's just what I've done, Mr Kowalski, I've stopped your card temporarily.

  讓我給您重複一遍:162114699。這正是我剛剛辦完的事,Kowalski 先生,我已經暫時停用您的信用卡。

  B:But, what do I do if I need cash?

  但是,如果我需要現金的話,該怎麼辦哪?

  A:You can go to any branch of IBJ and request the Emergency Assistance Service. Everything will be taken care of, there's no need to worry.

  您可以到任何一家IBJ銀行的分支機構來,並要求緊急援助服務。一切事情都會處理好的,沒有必要擔心。

  B:Thank you so much. I'll find the nearest branch and come in tomorrow. Thanks again for all of your help.

  非常感謝。我會找個最近的網點,明天就去。再次感謝你們所有的幫助。

  二

  A:IBJ, Client Services Department. Shelley speaking, how can I help?

  這裡是IBJ銀行,客戶服務部。我是Shelley,如何為您效勞?

  B:Client Services? Oh, hello. I need your help.

  是客戶服務部嗎?噢,你好。我需要幫助。

  A:Certainly, that's what we're here for. What can I help you with?

  當然,這是我們的職責。我可以幫助您做些什麼呢?

  B:I'm a tourist in this city and unfortunately I've lost my card!

  我是來這個城市旅遊的,但不幸的是我剛去了我的卡!

  A:Calm down, Sir. Is that an IBJ Debit or Credit Card?

  請您冷靜一下,先生。您丟的是IBJ銀行的借記卡還是信用卡?

  B:Credit Card. The International Credit Card, I can't find it anywhere.

  是信用卡。國際信用卡,我到處都找不到它。

  A:Just calm down, Sir. OK, when do you think you lost it?

  請您彆著急,先生。那麼,您認為是什麼時候丟失的?

  B:I'm not 100% sure, around an hour ago I guess. I had it in the hotel lobby bar; I used it to charge something to my room. I obviously didn't pick it up again.

  我不是百分之百的肯定,我猜是大約一個小時前。我在酒店大堂的酒吧時還拿著它,我用它把一些花費記入了我的房間的賬上。顯然我又 沒有把它拿回來。

  A:That's fine, Sir. Let me just take some details frcm you and we can help you.

  沒問題,先生。我這就記一下您的一些詳細資訊,然後我們可以幫助您。

  B:Thank you. Thank you very much.

  謝謝你。非常感謝。

  三

  A:Hello, Sir. Are you still there?

  您好,先生。您還在嗎?

  B:Yes, I'm here. What details do you need from me?

  是的,我在這裡呢。你需要我提供什麼樣的詳細資訊?

  A:Did you check with reception at your hotel?

  您到您住的酒店前臺詢問過嗎?

  B:Yes, I did. But nobody has handed it in as yet.

  是的,我問過了。但到目前為止還沒有人交到那兒。

  A:OK, that's fine, Sir. We just need to ask you some questions for security purposes.

  好的,沒問題,先生。為安全起見我們還需要問您一些問題。

  B:Please, go right ahead.

  行啊,請現在就問吧。

  A:Could I have your name, please? And do you know your card number?

  請您告訴我您的姓名,好嗎?還有,您知道您的信用卡號碼嗎?

  B:I'm Mike Kowalski and my card number is 521167844, but there are some other numbers at the beginning. I'm not sure what they are.

  我叫Mike Kowalski,我的信用卡號碼是521167844,但在前面還有其他一些數字。我不能肯定是什麼。

  A:That should be fine, Mr Kowalski. And your PIN number?

  這應該沒有問題,Kowalski先生。另外您的密碼是什麼?

  B:It's 671029, my birthday. Silly to choose such a simple one, I suppose!

  是671029,是我的生日。我猜想用這樣一個簡單的密碼挺傻的!

  A:That's completely natural. Most of our customers do the same thing. Could you just hold for a moment please? Thank you.

  這很正常呀。大多數我們的客戶都是這樣做的。請您稍等片刻,好嗎? 謝謝您。