關於簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯
在我國,對話教學是伴隨新課程改革而出現的一種新的教學形態,在近幾年倍受關注。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
動物園
Steven and Daniel are visiting the national zoo, and Steven is telling Daniel something about the wildlife sanctuary.
史蒂文和丹尼爾一起去參觀國家動物園,史蒂文告訴丹尼爾一些有關野生動物保護區的趣事。
Steven: Daniel, have you ever heard about the wildlife sanctuary?
史蒂文:丹尼爾,你聽說過野生動物保護區嗎?
Daniel: Is that different from the ordinary kind of zoo?
丹尼爾:那和普通的動物園有區別嗎?
Steven: Yes, of course.
史蒂文:當然有啊。
Daniel: So tell me something about it!
丹尼爾:給我講講吧。
Steven: There are a lot of wild animals, and also some special rules while visiting.
史蒂文:在那裡有很多野生動物,而且在你遊覽的時候,還有一些特殊的規定呢。
Daniel: Special rules?
丹尼爾:特殊規定?
Steven: There, you only have two ways for visiting.
史蒂文:在那裡你只有兩種遊覽的方式。
Daniel: Details?
丹尼爾:說詳細點。
Steven: On their bus or in your own cars, and you won't be allowed to get off the bus until you reach the special region.
史蒂文:乘他們的車或者是自己開車,在你到達特殊區域之前,是不允許下車的。
Daniel: Why not?
丹尼爾:為什麼呢?
Steven: Because it is dangerous to get out of the car or bus. You can just imagine how fierce the wild animals can be.
史蒂文:因為下車太危險了。你可以想象一下野生動物是多麼凶猛。
Daniel: That makes sense. But that sounds interesting. Is there one in Beijing.
丹尼爾:有道理。這聽起來太有趣了。北京也有這樣的野生動物保護區嗎?
Steven: Yes.
史蒂文:有啊。
Daniel: I prefer to go there next time.
丹尼爾:下次我要去那裡。
Steven: You won't be disappointed.
史蒂文:你肯定不會失望的。
二
博物館
Steven and May pay a visit to the museum of historic relics, and they see some preciousthings.
史蒂文和梅一起去參觀歷史博物館,他們看到了很多珍貴的東西。
Steven: May, is this the Hall of Ancient China?
史蒂文:梅,這是古代中國館嗎?
May: Yes. Look at these historical relics here, amazing!
梅:是啊。看這些文物,真令人驚歎!
Steven: Why are they all in glass boxes?
史蒂文:為什麼它們都被裝在玻璃盒裡呢?
May: For protection. Some relics will turn to dust if exposed to air.
梅:為了保護它們啊。—些文物暴露在空氣中就會變成粉末。
Steven: So there isn't air in the glass boxes?
史蒂文:那玻璃盒中就沒有空氣了?
May: No, there isn't. There is a vacuum in every box.
梅:沒有。它們都是真空的。
Steven: I wonder how old these things are. Thousands of years?
史蒂文:真不知這些東西有多古老,幾千年?
May: Yeah, they all come from a very ancient time.
梅:是啊,它們都是來自古代。
Steven: Hey, look at the tripod. I've seen it on TV.
史蒂文:嘿,看這個鼎。我在電視上看到過。
May: It was made 4,000 years ago. It's priceless!
梅:4000年前的青銅鼎。這可是無價之寶!
三
水族館
Steven and Ethan are visiting the aquarium, They find some auspicious words on the goldfish,and they have different opinions about this.
史蒂文和伊桑正在參觀水族館。他們發現有些金魚身上紋有吉祥語。對此,他們各抒己見。
Steven: Look, there are some words on the fish.
史蒂文:看啊,魚身上有字。
Ethan: I know that they are auspicious fish. It's quite popular nowadays.
伊桑:我知道,那是吉樣魚,現在很流行呢。
Steven: For God's sake! It's too bloody. How can people be so cruel?
史蒂文:天哪!太血腥了。人怎麼可以這麼殘忍呢?
Ethan: Not at all. I think the tattoos are so cool and chic.
伊桑:沒有啊。我覺得這些紋身很酷,也很時髦。
Steven: You can't prick the fish to please the sick tastes of some bloody people.
史蒂文:可是,不能為了滿足某些人的變態的愛好,就在這些魚身上刺字啊。
Ethan: Honey, it's not so serious. It's just an animal.
伊桑:親愛的,沒那麼嚴重。它只是一個動物而已。
Steven: Just an animal? But it has life too. If you want a tattoo, get one. It's your choicebecause you want it. But has anyone asked the fish if it wanted one?
史蒂文:只是動物?但是它也有生命啊。如果你想要紋身,你去紋好了。那是你的選擇,因為你想要。 但是有人問過魚是否想要嗎?
Ethan: OK, I understand, but what else could we do?
伊桑:好吧,我理解,但是我們又能做些什麼呢?
- 關於簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯
- 兒童足球基本動作的訓練方法
- 女人宮頸癌如何根治可以吃什麼藥
- 我的家英語演講稿
- 聯想膝上型電腦開不了機有什麼原因
- 真實勵志的小故事精選
- 洗貉子毛領的技巧和竅門有什麼
- 三年級語文備課組工作計劃表
- 有關於愛情的句子語錄
- 女人有什麼美容養顏的祕方
- 關於簡單的英語對話短文精選
- 簽約儀式企業代表發言稿
- 命裡屬火的人適合什麼職業
- 適合學生創業的致富好專案
- 泡什麼茶可以排毒養顏
- 比較炫酷的王者榮耀遊戲名字大全
- 自主創業優惠政策及專案選擇
- 音樂胎教的最佳時間是在什麼時候
- 銷售時如何使用反話術
- 帶鼠字的詞語和成語有哪些
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字