有關鼓勵的英語口語
為了提高大家的英語聽力水平,小編今天給大家整理一些可以練習口語的英文,大家有時間可以練一練
鼓勵
別哭了。
Don't cry.
擦擦眼淚。
Wipe your tears.
振作起來!
Cheer up!
Cheer up! 振作起來!
I'll try. 我會的。
Come on! 打起精神來!
Take it easy! 別那麼想不開。
Pull yourself together! 重新振作起來。
Get a hold of yourself!
Get your shit together! *語氣相當尖銳。表達類似“別那麼懶懶散散的,振作精神,好好幹”的感覺。
盡你最大努力!
Do your best!
Do a good job! 好好幹!
勇敢點兒。
Go for it! *對將要開始某事的人說。
Should I ask her out? 我是不是該約她出去?
Yeah, go for it! 是呀,勇敢點兒!
It's my turn to bat. 該輪到我打了。
Go for it! 加油!
Take a chance! 給自己一次機會碰碰運氣吧!
我們會給你們隊助威的!
We'll cheer for your team. *cheer “助威,喝彩”。直譯就是“我們會給你們隊助威的”。
I'm playing basketball tomorrow. 明天我有籃球比賽。
We'll cheer for your team. 我們會給你們隊助威的。
下次再努力吧。
Try harder next time.
My test score was low. 我的考分很低。
Try harder next time. 下次再努力吧。
別鬆勁!
Hang in there! *鼓勵正在做某事的人,“堅持下去!”、“不要放棄!”。
I can't do it anymore. 我不行了。
Hang in there! 別鬆勁!
Don't give it up!
Keep at it! 堅持下去!
Keep your chin up! 要有信心!
Try harder! 再加把勁!
別認輸!/別放棄!
Don't give up! *它和hang in there的意思幾乎相同,只不過這種說法比較直接。
Keep it up!
Never give up! 絕對不能放棄!
你可以的!
You can do it!
This machine is too difficult to operate. 這臺機器很難操作。
You can do it! 你可以的!
你得看到事情好的一面。
Look on the bright side.
My salary is really low. 我的薪水真的太低。
Look on the bright side. Your job is very rewarding. 你得看到好的一面。你的工作可是很有價值的呀。
別看得那麼嚴重!
Don't take it too seriously!
Don't get worked up over nothing! *work up “激動”、“激起,使激動”。
別灰心!
Keep your chin up! *直譯是“抬起下巴來”。作為片語常用來表示“別失望,抱點希望”。
I feel so sad. 我真的很痛苦。
Keep your chin up! 別灰心!
只要你想做,你就一定能做得到。
You can do anything if you really want to.
You can do anything if you really want to. 想做你一定能做得到。
That's the spirit! 那才是好樣的!
You can do anything if you put your mind to it.
You can do anything if you are so minded.
You can accomplish anything if you believe in it. 只要有信心,什麼事都辦得到。
這是一個機會。
There's a chance. *鼓勵對方打起精神的說法。“願望有可能實現”,但帶有希望不大的語感。
I'll never pass that test. 我肯定考不過。
There's a chance. 這可是個機會。
There's a possibility.
It's not impossible. 不是不可能的。
It could happen. 還是有可能的。
擔心解決不了任何問題。
Worrying about it won't solve anything.
Worrying about it won't make it better.
振作起來!傑克。
Get it together, Jack!
I can't do it, I can't! 我做不了,我不行。
Get it together, Jack! 振作起來,傑克!
試試看。
Just try it.
I don't think I can. 我想我不行。
Just try it. 你試試看。
I don't want to. 我不想做。
Just try it. 就試一下。
Come on, try it.
Just give it a try.
試著做做。
Try and do it.
Try it.
Give it a try.
再試一遍。
Try again.
Have another try.
Do it again.
Give it another try.
別害怕。
Don't be a chicken. *這裡的chicken是俚語,表示“膽小鬼,窩囊廢”,而不是“小雞”。
Don't be a chicken. Ask her out. 別那麼窩囊,去約她吧。
But what if she says not? 可要是她說“不”怎麼辦?
Don't be a coward.
Don't be a sissy. *俚語。
讓我們面對現實。
Let's face it. *用在表示“面對不能令人滿意的事實”時。
Do you think I'm smart? 你覺得我聰明嗎?
Let's face it, you're no Einstein. 你得面對現實,你不是愛因斯坦。
Let's face facts. 讓我們面對現實。
Let's be realistic.
我們得讓他振作起來。
Let's cheer him up.
He looks blue. 他看上去很憂鬱。
Let's cheer him up. 我們得讓他振作起來。
Let's try to make him forget his troubles. 我們試著讓他忘記煩惱吧。
我祝你成功!
I wish you success!
Success to you!
May you succeed!
I'll have my fingers crossed. *have one's fingers crossed 表示“希望計劃能夠順利進行”。直譯是“把手指疊在一起”,實際場合中常常一邊把中指疊在食指上,一邊這麼說。
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I'll cross my fingers.
I'll keep my hopes up. 我期待著……。
應當面對他說。
Tell him to his face.
Tell him to his face that he's a liar! 你應當面對他說他是個騙子!
Well, I can't. 可我不行。
我是認真的。
I'm serious.
No way! 不可能!
I'm serious. 我是認真的。
Are you joking? 你是開玩笑吧?
No, I'm serious. 不,我是認真的。
Seriously.
I'm really serious. 我真的是認真的。
I'm not joking. 我沒開玩笑。
I'm being honest with you. 開誠佈公地跟你講。
I mean it! *當對方不相信你說的是真話時。
I don't mean it. 我不是這個意思。
這是真的呀!
Take my word for it.
Believe me. 相信我!
Take it from me.相信我。
請相信!
You'd better believe it! *口語說法。
Did he really say that? 他真的這麼說了嗎?
You'd better believe it! 請相信我!
I really mean it! 真是那麼回事。
Trust me! 請相信我!
我敢肯定。
I'm sure of it.
Is the party at 9∶00? 晚會是9點開始嗎?
I'm sure of it. 我敢肯定是。
I'm absolutely sure.
I know for sure that...
I'm positive. 我有把握。
聽起來也許奇怪,但那是真的。
It may sound strange, but it's true.
No way! 不可能有!
It may sound strange, but it's true. 聽起來也許奇怪,但它是真的。
You may not believe it, but I'm telling the truth.
It may be unbelievable, but it's the truth. 你也許不能相信,但那是事實。
我是無辜的!
I'm innocent!
It's your fault. 是你的錯。
Me? I'm innocent! 是我?真冤柱呀!
I'm innocent! 我是清白的。
Don't lie! I saw you do it. 別撒謊,我看見你乾的。
I didn't do it. 我沒幹。