有關教誨的英語口語

  為了提高大家的英語聽力水平,小編今天給大家整理一些可以練習口語的英文,大家有時間可以練一練。

  有關教誨、告誡的英語口語

  約翰,向她道歉。

  John, apologize to her.

  John, apologize to her. 約翰,向她道歉。

  I'm really sorry. 真對不起。

  約翰,你聽我說!

  John, you listen to me!

  John, you listen to me! 約翰,你聽我說!

  I don't want to. 我不想聽。

  危險,別淘氣。

  Watch out! Don't play with that thing.

  Mom, watch! 媽媽,你看!

  Watch out! Don't play with that thing. 危險,別淘氣。

  自己的事情自己做。

  Do it yourself.

  Can you fix my bicycle? 能幫我修一下自行車嗎?

  Do it yourself. 自己修。

  Do it by yourself.

  Do it for yourself.

  你別半途而廢。

  You should finish what you start.

  I'm going to give up. 我想放棄了。

  You should finish what you start. 你別半途而廢。

  Don't leave things half done. *也可用half done來表示“半途而廢”。

  我認輸了。

  I'm ready to throw in the towel. *這是一句拳擊用語,用來比喻“認輸”。

  You failed the exam again. 你又沒考上。

  I'm ready to throw in the towel. 我認輸了。

  這是你應盡的責任。

  It's your duty to do that. *duty “法律、道德上的義務,應盡的責任”。

  It's up to you to do that. 這是你應該做的。

  It's your responsibility. 這是你分內的工作。

  要善待他人。

  Be good to others.

  Do unto others as you would have done to you.*正式的說法。

  You should treat others kindly.

  Do unto others.

  你要再三小心。

  You can't be too careful. *直譯“再小心也不為過”。

  You can't be too careful. 你要再三小心。

  That's true. 那是當然。

  It's best to be as safe as possible.

  It's better safe than sorry. 保得安全總比後悔好。

  三思而後行。

  Make up your mind after thinking it over carefully. *make up one's mind 常用片語,表示decide下決心。帶有“仔細考慮之後再下決定”的語感。

  Make your decision after you give it a lot of thought.

  Think it over carefully before you decide.

  我全靠你了。

  I'm counting on you. *這句表示“我全仗你了,你好好幹”。

  I'm relying on you.

  你終究會明白的。

  You'll see.

  I don't think she's mean. 我沒覺得她有什麼惡意。

  You'll see. 你終究會明白的。

  You'll find out soon enough.

  Time will tell. 時間會證明一切。

  冷靜下來好好想想。

  Calm down and think carefully. *calm down “冷靜”、“鎮靜”。

  Calm down and think carefully. 冷靜下來好好想想。

  I can't! 我做不到。

  Calm down and think about it clearly.

  這是最重要的事情。

  That's the most important thing.

  We need to know who's buying our products. 我們需要弄清楚誰買了我們的商品。

  That's the most important thing. 這是最重要的事情。

  That's the name of the game.

  人要有自知之明。

  Don't bite off more than you can chew. *bite off more than one can chew 直譯是“咬下了自己嚼不了的東西”,常用來表示“接受自己力所不及的工作”、“接受超過自己能力的事情”。

  Don't attempt more than you are capable of.

  這事做起來沒有太大價值。

  There isn't much merit in doing so.

  There is no reason to do so.

  I don't see the point of doing that.

  你還得再加把勁兒。

  What you need is a little more effort. *effort “努力”、“盡力”。

  You should put a little more effort into it. 你應該再加一把勁兒。

  You should try a little harder. 你應該再努力一點兒。

  有點自尊心吧!

  Respect yourself.

  我希望你事事要積極。

  I hope you'll be more positive overall. *positive “積極的”。

  I don't think I can do it. 我覺得我做不了。

  I hope you'll be more positive overall. 我希望你事事要積極。

  I hope you'll be more positive in every way.

  I wish you'd be more positive.

  You should be more optimistic. 希望你能樂觀點兒。 *optimistic “積極的”、“樂天派的”。

  你說得容易。

  That's easy for you to say.

  If you practice hard, you'll get a gold medal. 如果你刻苦練習,一定能夠得金牌。

  That's easy for you to say. 你說得容易。

  你發什麼牢騷?

  There's no reason for complaints. *complaint “不滿”、“抱怨”、“訴苦”。

  There is no reason to complain.

  There is nothing to complain about.

  你臉上都寫著呢呀!

  It's written all over your face.

  Did you pass the exam? 考試都通過了?

  How did you know? 你怎麼知道的?

  It's written all over your face. 你臉上都寫著呢呀!

  It's obvious. 明顯地能看出來。 *obvious “一眼就能看出來的,明顯的”。

  I can see it in your eyes. *你的眼睛告訴了我。

  我當然會生氣了。

  It's natural for me to get angry. *It's natural for...to “當然自然會”。

  Why shouldn't I be angry?

  I have a right to be upset!

  My reaction is completely appropriate. 我這樣的反應是自然的。 *appropriate “與目的、條件等相稱的,適合的,恰當的”。

  我是根據我的經驗才這樣說的。

  I'm telling you this from my experience.

  Are you sure about it? 確實是這樣嗎?

  I'm telling you this from my experience. 我是根據我的經驗才這樣說的。

  Let me offer you some advice. From my experience... 我給你一個建議,據我的經驗來看……

  沒其他不同的看法嗎?

  Can't you think of it differently?

  Can't you look at it another way?

  Can't you think of it in a different way?

  好好想想。

  Just think of it!

  Just fancy. *有點過時的表達方式。

  Just imagine. 想像一下。

  不要輕信。

  Don't trust it. *“不要輕率地相信對方的話,別輕信”。

  The newspapers say that the yen will go up soon. 報紙上說,日元馬上就會升值。

  Don't trust it. 別輕信!

  Be cautious. 請慎重。

  Be careful. 要多加小心。

  Trust it. 請相信。

  我是個容易上當的人。

  I'm so gullible. *gullible “易受騙的,輕信的,太老實的”。

  別小看他。

  Don't underestimate him. *underestimate “過於輕視”、“小看”。

  We don't need to worry about him. 我們不必擔心他。

  Don't underestimate him. 別小看他的能力。

  You shouldn't underestimate his abilities. 你不該小看他的能力。

  He is better than you think. 他比你想像的要好。

  那是最重要的呀!

  That's the name of the game.

  我不能對你特殊。

  I can't make any exceptions for you. *exception “除去……”、“……除外”。

  We can't give you any special treatment.

  I can't make an exception for you.

  動動腦子。

  Use your head!

  I don't know how to do it. 我不知道怎麼做。

  Use your head! You can do it. 動動腦子,你能做到的。

  自作自受。

  You asked for it! *直譯是“那是你追求的”。常用短語“自作自受,活該”。

  My boss scolded me today. 今天被老闆訓斥了一頓。

  You asked for it! You didn't finish your report on time again. 自作自受,你又沒有按時交報告。

  如果批評得對,你就接受吧。

  If the shoe fits, wear it. *直譯是“如果鞋合適,你就穿上它”,表示“如果認為別人批評得有道理,就該接受”。

  My boss criticized my sloppy personal appearance. 我的老闆批評我穿得邋遢。

  Well, if the shoe fits, wear it. 如果批評得對,你就接受吧。