最簡單的英語對話和客戶
英語對話課教學是實現英語學習的最終目標——交際的最好手段。小編整理了和客戶的最簡單的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
和客戶的最簡單的英語對話一
經典句型:I have an appointment with Mr.Li. 我約了李先生。
A:I have an appointment with Mr.Li.
甲:我約了李先生。
B:Please wait a moment.Mr.Li will come soon.
乙:請稍等。李先生馬上就來。
A:All right.
甲:好的。
經典句型:I'd like to have a talk with Mr.Black. 我想和布萊克先生談談。
A:I'd like to have a talk with Mr.Black.
甲:我想和布萊克先生談談。
B:Do you have an appointment with him?
乙:您和他約好了嗎?
A:No,I don't.
甲:沒有。
B:Then I have to ask Mr.Black if he has spare time.
乙:那我需要問問布萊克先生是否有空。
A:All right.Here's my name card.
甲:好的。這是我的名片。
和客戶的最簡單的英語對話二
A:Good morning, Mr. Smith. Welcome to Wuhan.
早上好!史密斯先生,歡迎來到武漢。
B:Good morning!
早上好!
A:Mr. Smith, did you have a good journey?
史密斯先生,旅途愉快嗎?
B:I just feel a little tired. You know, it took me 16 hours to get here.
只是有點兒累,你知道到這兒需要16個小時。
A:You must take a rest today.
你今天得好好休息。
B:That's very kind of you, but I can do without a rest. I have long wanted to have a talk with you about the possibility of business between us.
你太好了。但是我不休息也可以。我一直想和你們談 我們之間商業往來的可能性。
A:We welcome good business. Anyhow, we know you must get tired by the flight,so we arrange a meeting tomorrow. Today you can have a good rest.
我們歡迎有意義的業務往來。但是,我們知道你旅途 一定很勞累,所以我們把會議安排到了明天。今天你 可以好好休息一下。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
A:We hope your stay here a pleasant one!
我們希望你在這裡過得愉快。
B:I believe I will.
我相信我會的。
和客戶的最簡單的英語對話三
Mr. Drake, I'm pleased to do business with your company.
爵克先生,非常榮幸能跟貴公司合作。
We're glad to be able to offer our services to your business, Mrs. Wayne.
偉恩女士,我們也很高興能為貴公司提供服務。
Your company is very well respected. About how long have you been in business?
貴公司在業界有很高的評價。貴公司在這行多久了?
Almost twenty years. We were the first total PR services company of our kind in California.
快二十年了。我們當初是加州第一家專門做公關服務的公司。
And this is your company's head office?
這是你們的總公司?
Well, yes, but now we have six offices in California alone.
嗯,對,不過我們現在光是在加州就有六個辦公室。
That's wonderful. Isn't your company part of JRE Corporation?
太好了。貴公司不是JRE集團的子公司嗎?
That's right. We are their sole PR sector business.
沒錯。我們是他們唯一的公關部門。
That's not bad. How long have you been in PR?
那不錯啊。你在這個行業多久了?
Not long actually. So I'm sure I will learn a lot from our cooperation.
其實不是很久。所以我覺得在這次的合作中,我會獲益良多.