有關結婚和離婚的英語口語

  為了提高大家的英語聽力水平,小編今天給大家整理一些可以練習口語的英文,大家有時間可以練一練。

  有關結婚的英語口語

  願意和我結婚嗎?

  Will you marry me? *用於求愛時,男女都可以用。

  Will you marry me? 願意和我結婚嗎?

  Yes, I will marry you. 是的,我願意。

  Will you be my wife/husband? 你願意成為我的妻子/丈夫嗎?

  I want to share the rest of my life with you. 我願今生今世和你在一起。

  I want to grow old together. 我願意和你白頭到老。

  我還不想訂婚。

  I don't want to get engaged yet.

  I don't think we should get engaged yet. 我覺得我們還不到該訂婚的時候。

  我還不想結婚。

  I don't want to get married yet.

  I don't want to get married yet. 我還不想結婚。

  When will you be ready? 那你想什麼時候呢?

  I'm not ready to settle down yet.

  I'm not ready for married life yet.

  結婚,我還沒想過呢。

  I haven't thought about marriage yet. *當對方問到When are you going to get married? 你打算什麼時候結婚時的回答。

  我愛你,可是不能和你結婚。

  I love you but I can't marry you.

  我還下不了決心和她結婚。

  I hesitate to marry her. * hesitate“躊躇”、“沒心思”、“猶豫”。

  I hesitate to marry her. 我還下不了決心和她結婚。

  Why? 為什麼呢?

  I'm not sure if I want to marry her.

  I'm hesitant to marry her.

  他剛剛結婚。

  He's a newlywed. *newlywed“新婚的人”。

  He looks very happy lately. 最近他看上去好幸福呀。

  He's a newlywed. 因為他剛剛結婚。

  He is newly married.

  He just got married.

  婚後生活怎麼樣?

  How's your married life?

  How's your married life? 婚後生活怎麼樣?

  Not bad. 不錯喲。

  我們倆都感到很幸福。

  We're happy together now.

  我很愛我的妻子。

  I love my wife.

  我們夫妻倆性格相似。

  We're two of a kind. *two of a kind“性格相似的人”。

  We're very similar.

  Like husband, like wife.

  我們倆很般配。

  We're a well-matched couple.

  我是個顧家的人。

  I'm a family-centered person.

  I'm a family man.

  她想要個孩子。

  She wants to start a family.

  我懷孕了。

  I'm pregnant.

  Guess what? I'm pregnant. 你猜怎麼著,我懷孕了。

  Really? 真的嗎?

  I'm going to have a baby.

  I'm expecting.

  懷的是男孩還是女孩?

  What did she have?

  What did she have? 懷的是男孩還是女孩?

  It's a girl. 是女孩。

  問題總會解決的。

  We can work it out.

  我首先想到的是我妻子。

  I think of my wife first.

  My wife is very important to me.

  I'm very close to my wife.

  我們夫妻從不吵架。

  We as a husband and a wife don't have any fights.

  拖家帶口的人。

  Family man.

  有關離婚的英語口語

  我們經常吵架。

  We fight a lot.

  Do you two fight? 你們吵架嗎?

  Yes, we fight a lot. 嗯,我們常吵架。

  我不再愛我的妻子了。

  I don't love my wife any more.

  我老婆有外遇。

  My wife's cheating on me. *cheat on...“在男女關係上表現的不忠”。

  My wife's a two-timer.

  My wife's secretly dating someone else.

  My wife's having an affair.

  我們感情不和。

  We had a falling-out. *falling-out“感情不和”、“失和”。

  We had a big disagreement. 我們之間意見分歧很大。

  We don't get along anymore. 我們再也不能在一起了。

  我已經改變心意了。

  I've changed my mind.

  I've reconsidered. 我想重新考慮。

  你變了。

  You have changed.

  You're not the same as before. 你和以前不一樣了。

  你現在是不是和誰交往呢?

  Are you seeing someone now?

  Are you seeing someone now? 你現在是不是和誰交往呢?

  Actually, no. 沒有,誰也沒有。

  我和妻子沒什麼共同語言。

  I don't see eye to eye with my wife. *see eye to eye with...“和……意見一致”。

  How's married life? 婚後生活怎麼樣?

  I don't see eye to eye with my wife. 我和妻子沒什麼共同語言。

  我們倆合不來了。

  We just don't get along.

  我想我很瞭解你。

  I thought I knew you.

  我和我的祕書有了婚外情。

  I had an affair with my secretary.

  和你在一起沒意思。

  I don't enjoy being with you.

  We don't have any fun anymore.

  我們離婚吧。

  Let's get divorced. *divorce“離婚”。

  I don't love you anymore. 我不再愛你了。

  Let's get divorced. 我們離婚吧。

  現在我和我妻子分居了。

  I'm separated from my wife. *separate“夫妻分居”。

  We are living separately now.

  我不能失去你。

  I can't get over losing you. *get over“從疾病、痛苦中恢復,重新站起”。

  I can't recover from breaking up with you. 我無法接受和你的分手。

  I can't forget you. 我無法忘記你。

  和你分手是我最大的痛苦。

  Breaking up is hard to do. *break up“朋友、夫妻間的分手”。

  make up 和好,言歸於好

  請不要傷我的心。

  Don't break my heart. *break one's heart“使……萬分痛苦,讓對方因失戀而痛苦”。

  I want to break up. 我想和你分手。

  Don't break my heart. 請不要傷我的心。

  Don't make me sad.

  我們爭論了好幾個小時。

  We argued for hours. *argue“是用理論來說服對方”或“各自堅持自己的主張而爭論不休“。