關於婚姻的英語口語

  同學們我們學習英語就是要多多積累哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,但是英語就是要多花點時間哦,這樣才可以提高成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

  一你父親是做什麼的

  AWhat does your father do?

  你父親是做什麼的?

  BHe is a worker.

  他是名工人。

  AWhat about your mother?

  你媽媽呢?

  BShe is a nurse.

  她是一名護士。

  二涉外婚姻International Marriage

  AYou are married to a foreigner, huh? So what’s it like?

  你跟一個老外結婚了,是嗎?那麼是個什麼樣?

  BWell, the first year of our marriage, we had great difficulty getting along. The things that are important to me are not important to him. We had a lot of conflicts.

  嗯,我們結婚的第一年,我們很難相處。對我來說重要的事對他來說又不重要。我們有過很多衝突。

  AYeah, I know what you mean. The first year of any marriage is difficult for all couples, not to mention two people from different cultures.

  是,我知道你什麼意思。結婚的第一年對任何夫妻來說都很難,更不用說是兩個來自不同文化的人。

  BAnd now we have a two-year-old boy. We’re very happy that he’s healthy and smart.

  而且現在我們有了一個兩歲的男孩。我們很高興他很健康、很聰明。

  AOh, so he’s half Chinese and half American. That’s unusual. What languages does he speak, then?

  噢,那麼他是一半中國血統、一半美國血統。那很不尋常。那他講什麼語言?

  BRight now he speaks mostly Chinese, and he can say a few English words. But he will learn.

  現在他主要講中文,他只會說幾個英文單詞。但是他會學。

  AWhat does he look like? Can people tell?

  他長得怎麼樣?別人看得出來嗎?

  BYes, people surely can. He’s whiter than the Chinese kids, and his hair is a little blonde. My husband says his eyes are very Chinese though.

  能,別人當然能看出來。他比其他中國小孩白,頭髮有點金黃。但我丈夫說他的眼睛很像中國人的。