有關問路的英語口語

  為了提高大家的英語聽力水平,小編今天給大家整理一些可以練習口語的英文,大家有時間可以練一練

  問路

  鞋店在哪兒?

  Where is the shoe store?

  Where is the shoe store? 鞋店在哪兒?

  Go straight for two blocks. 一直走,過兩條街就有。

  How do I get to the shoe store?

  對不起,我迷路了。

  Excuse me, but I'm lost. *lost表示“迷路”。

  I don't know where I am.

  我在地圖上的什麼地方?

  Where am I on this map?

  Where am I on this map? 我在地圖上的什麼地方?

  You're right here, near Central Park. 你在這兒,中央公園附近。

  Where am I? 我在哪兒呢?

  Where am I located? 我在什麼地方呢?

  Can you point to where I am on this map?

  這條街叫什麼名字?

  What's the name of this street?

  What street am I on? 我現在在哪條街上?

  這附近有郵局嗎?

  Is there a post office near here?

  Is there a post office near here? 這附近有郵局嗎?

  Yes, there is. Go straight... 有,在那兒。一直往前走……

  Where's the nearest post office? 離這兒最近的郵局在哪兒?

  Is there a post office close by?

  Is there a post office around here?

  Do you know of any post offices near here? 您知道這附近的郵局嗎?

  去櫻花飯店怎麼走?

  How do I get to the Sakura Hotel?

  Where's the Sakura Hotel? 櫻花飯店在哪兒?

  Could you give me directions to the Sakura Hotel?

  What direction should I follow to get to the Sakura Hotel?

  從第一個訊號燈往右拐。

  Turn right at the first traffic light. *turn right表示“右拐”,turn left表示“左拐”。

  洗手間在哪兒?

  Where's the rest room?

  在右邊。

  It's on the right.

  It's on your right.

  一直走到第二個街區。

  Go straight for two blocks. *block 是四面被道路圍成的街區。

  在左側拐角那兒就能看見。

  You'll see it at the corner on your left. *at the corner 的at也可以用on替換。

  對不起,我也是第一次來這兒。

  Sorry, I'm new here, too.

  Excuse me. Is Shinjuku far? 請問,新宿離這兒還遠嗎?

  Sorry, I'm new here, too. 對不起,我也是第一次來這兒。

  I'm a stranger here, too.

  I don't know either. 我也不知道。

  在那家咖啡館的旁邊。

  It's next to the coffee shop.

  It's beside the coffee shop.

  It's just before the coffee shop. 就在那家咖啡館的前邊一點兒。

  在市政廳的對面。

  It's across from City Hall.

  It's opposite City Hall.

  It's on the opposite side of City Hall.

  正對著市政廳。

  It faces City Hall. *face 表示“建築物等正對面,正衝著”。

  在書店和藥店之間。

  It's between the bookstore and the drugstore.

  在教堂的這一邊。

  It's on this side of the church.*用this side表示“這邊”。

  It's before the church.

  在這條路的盡頭。

  It's at the end of this street. *at the end of...“最靠後的,到頭的”。

  這兒離新宿近嗎?

  Am I near Shinjuku?

  Is Shinjuku close to here? 這兒離新宿近嗎?

  Am I close to Shinjuku?

  這兒離新宿有多遠?

  How far is it to Shinjuku? *How far is it to...? 是就時間和距離具體要花多少所問。“到……有多遠需要多長時間?”。

  Is Shinjuku far? 新宿還遠嗎?

  How close are we to Shinjuku?

  要多長時間?

  How long will it take? *用來詢問到達目的地需要多長時間。

  5分鐘左右。

  About five minutes.

  到那兒遠嗎?

  Is it far?

  Will it take long? 費時間嗎?

  Is it far from here? 離這兒遠嗎?

  不遠。

  Not far.

  It's not far.

  It's not that far. 不太遠。

  到新宿哪條路最好走?

  What's the easiest way to get to Shinjuku?

  Could you give me the simplest directions to Shinjuku?

  坐計程車去最容易找到。

  The easiest way is to take a taxi.

  The easiest way is to catch a taxi.

  到新宿哪條道最快?

  What's the quickest way to get to Shinjuku?

  What's the quickest way to get to Shinjuku? 到新宿哪條道最快?

  You can go by express train. 你可以坐快車。

  在哪兒可以發信?

  Where can I mail this?

  在哪兒可以打電話?

  Where can I make a phone call? *“打電話”可以用make a phone call或make a call來表示。

  Where can I make a call?

  這是條近路嗎?

  Is this the shortcut? *shortcut 表示“近路”。