關於問路的英語情景口語
我們學習英語其實是很有用的哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,在生活中要用到英語的地方還是很多的哦,大家有需要可以收藏起來哦
一這路公車去新書店嗎
AExcuse me, does this bus go to the new bookstore?
打擾了,這路公車去新書店嗎?
BNo,you'll have to get off at the bank,and take a No.50.
不,你必須在銀行那裡下車,然後搭50路公車。
AThank you. How much is the fare to that stop?
謝謝你。去到那個站的票價是多少?
BOne dollar.
1美元。
AHow many stops are there?
有多少個站?
BTwo stops after this one.
這個站之後還有兩個站。
ACould you please tell me when we get there?
我們到達那裡的時候,你能告訴我嗎?
BSure.
當然可以。
ABy the way, do I need a transfer again after No.50?
順便問一下,轉50路公車之後我還需要再轉一次嗎?
BNo, a No.50 will take you right there.
不,50路公車就會把你帶到那裡。
二我想去醫院看蘇珊
AWhere are you going,Jane?
簡,你要去哪裡?
BI'm going to the hospital to see Susan.
我想去醫院看蘇珊。
AI saw her yesterday. She was a little better.
我昨天去看她了。她好了一點。
BMust I catch a number 7 bus to get there?
我必須搭7路車去那裡嗎?
ANo, you needn't. A number 13 bus will also take you to the hospital.
不,你不必。13路車也能把你帶到醫院。
BNumber 13 buses run much more frequently,don't they?
13路公車發車更頻繁,是嗎?
AYes. I caught a number 7 bus yesterday, and they said I had taken a wrong bus.
是的。我昨天搭7路車,他們說我搭錯車了。
BThank you, Henry. I'll get a number 13.
謝謝你,亨利。我會搭13路的。
ABut number 13 buses leave from the center of town. You'll have to walk two miles to catch one.
但是13路公車從鎮中心發車。你必須走兩英里才能搭到。