英文商務談判對話
談判過程中,技巧很是重要,首先是要端正自己的態度,然後充分了解談判對手,要準備多套談判方案,爭取建立融洽的談判氛圍,設定好談判禁區,談判中語言儘量精準簡練。下面小編整理了,供你閱讀參考。
:實用對話
Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.
賣方:李先生,這是我們的最低價格了。
Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.
買方:如果是這樣的話,那就沒有什麼意義再談下去了。我們還不如取消這筆生意算了。
Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.
賣方:我的意思是說我們永遠不可能把價格降到你們要求的價格。差距太大了。
Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?
買方:我認為我們都這麼強硬很不明智。我們能不一能各讓一半?
Seller: What's your proposal?
賣方:您的提議是什麼?
Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.
買方:你們的單價比我們想要的價格高出100美元。嗯,我建議各讓一步。
Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!
賣方:您是說讓我們再減價50美元嗎?那真的不可能。
Buyer: What would you suggest?
買方:您的意見呢?
Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.
賣方:我們最多隻能再減30美元,這可絕對是最低價了。
still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other
half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can
both besatisfied with.
買方:這樣還留下20美元的差額呢。咱們再各讓一半,分擔差額吧。我認為我們雙方都能滿意這個價格。
Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.
賣方:好吧。我們就再各讓一半吧。
:實用短句
This is a quality product.
這是一種高質量的產品。
Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.
這批大衣質量高、成色好。
Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.
我們的石英技術世界聞名,相信我們生產的手錶具有高質量。
Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.
雖然價格偏高,但我們的產品質量很好。
Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.
和其他廠商相比,貴方產品質量上乘。
The equipment are of good quality and very useful.
這些器械質量好,用處大。
Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.
我們的產品質高價低。
We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.
我們已經收到貴處來的貨,質量很好。
We are responsible to replace the defective ones.
我們保換質量不合格的產品。
It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.
這批自行車質量確實有問題。
I regret this quality problem.
對質量問題我深表遺憾。
We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.
希望貴方將來多注意產品的質量問題。
The workings of these machines are inaccurate.
這批機器執行不準。
Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.
貨到後,我們發現羊毛的質量較差。
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.
化肥質量次於合同中規定的。
The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.
這批商品的質量不夠一等品。
If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory,we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.
如果貴方對產品質量不滿意,我們將在一星期內接受退貨。
More than 300 watches are not up to standard.
有300多塊手錶不合質量標準。
bad quality 劣質
low quality 低質量
inferior quality 次質量
to be responsible for 對...負責
inaccurate 不精確的
poor quality 質量較差
to be inferior to 次於...
first-class 一等品
unsatisfactory 不滿意的
good quality 好質量
fine quality 優質
better quality 較好質量
high quality 高質量
fair quality 尚好的質量
sound quality 完好的質量
best quality 最好的質量
superior quality 優等的質量
choice quality或selected quality 精選的質量
prime quality 或 tip-top quality 第一流的質量
first-class quality 或 first-rate quality 頭等的質量
above the average quality 一般水平以上的質量
below the average quality 一般水平以下的質量