商務英語價格談判對話

  價格談判是商務英語口語談判中非常重要的環節,往往關乎談判的結局成功與否。今天,VIPABC將總結一下價格談判中英語口語的正確表達。談判時如果要強調商品品質優異以達成滿意的價格交易時,要怎麼與賣家或買家談判呢?下面小編整理了,供你閱讀參考。

  :情景談話

  Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

  賣方:李先生,這是我們的最低價格了。

  Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

  買方:如果是這樣的話,那就沒有什麼意義再談下去了。我們還不如取消這筆生意算了。

  Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

  賣方:我的意思是說我們永遠不可能把價格降到你們要求的價格。差距太大了。

  Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meeting each other halfway?

  買方:我認為我們都這麼強硬很不明智。我們能不一能各讓一半?

  Seller: What's your proposal?

  賣方:您的提議是什麼?

  Buyer: Your unit price is100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest we meet each other halfway.

  買方:你們的單價比我們想要的價格高出100美元。嗯,我建議各讓一步。

  Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That's impossible!

  賣方:您是說讓我們再減價50美元嗎?那真的不可能。

  Buyer: What would you suggest?

  買方:您的意見呢?

  Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

  賣方:我們最多隻能再減30美元,這可絕對是最低價了。

  Buyer: That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other half-away again and spljt the difference; I think this is a price we can both be satisfied with.

  買方:這樣還留下20美元的差額呢。咱們再各讓一半,分擔差額吧。我認為我們雙方都能滿意這個價格。

  Seller: OK. We can meet halfway again.

  賣方:好吧。我們就再各讓一半吧。

  :價格談判句子

  價格談判時難免會遇到價格讓步,這時可以說:"The best compromise we can make is ..."我們能做出的最大讓步是...或者"This is the lowest possible price."這已是最低價格。

  1.Let's get down to business, shall we?讓我們開始談生意好嗎?

  2.I'd like to tell you what I think about that.我想告訴你我的一些想法。

  3.Are those prices FOB or CIF?這些價格是船上交貨價還是運費及保險費在內價?

  4.Are these prices wholesale or retail?這些價格是批發價還是零售價?

  5. The price is quite reasonable.這價格相當合理。

  6.That's too high.價錢太高了。

  7.Oh, no, this is the lowest price.噢,不,這是最低價。

  8.Let us have your rock-bottom price.我們給你低價。

  9.What's the price range?價格範圍是多少?

  10.They start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.它們以150元起價,至多到200元。

  11.The price is unreasonable.這價格高得不合理。

  12.Can you make it a little cheaper?你能不能算便宜一點?

  =Can you come down a little?

  =Can you reduce the price?

  13.That sounds very impressive.那似乎非常好。

  14.That sounds reasonable.那似乎非常好。

  15.I'd like to hear your ideas on...我想聽聽你關於......的看法。

  16.You're offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?你提供我們的這種產品報價是每臺1800元嗎,對嗎?

  17.We'd appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.如果你能以每臺1350元的價格賣給我們,我們將不勝感激。

  18.Taking the qulity into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.考慮到產品質量,我認為價格是合理的。

  19.There's one problem to be mentioned.有一個問題要提出來。

  20.The price we quoted is quite good for your country.我們報的價格相當適合貴國。

  21.The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.你報的價格對於出口而言,有點偏高。

  22.Your price is 15% higher than that of last year.你們的價格比去年的高15%。

  23.I think you misunderstood me on this point.在這一點上我想你是誤會我了。

  24.We're in complete agreement.我們完全同意。

  25.I can't make a decision at this time.我無法現在做決定。

  26. It's not possible for us to make any sales at this price.我們無法以這種價格銷售。

  27.380 yuan is about as low as we can go.380元大約是我們能出的最低價格。

  28.I'm afraid I can't agree with you there.恐怕我不能同意您出的價格。

  29.Your price is higher than that of other companies.你方的價格比其它公司的價格要高。

  30. But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.不過鑑於產品的優良質量,我們的價格是非常合理。