健康生活英文小常識
平常的小常識看膩了嗎?放心,下面是小編為你精心整理的健康生活小常識英文,希望對你有幫助!
精選的
1、早上醒來.先喝一杯水. 預防結石***Woke up this morning . Drink a glass of water. Prevention of stone***
2、雞屁股含有致癌物, 不要吃較好***Chicken butt contains carcinogens , do not eat well***
3、喝豆漿時不要加雞蛋及糖. 也不要喝太多***Do not drink milk and sugar , add eggs . Do not drink too much***
4、空腹時不要吃蕃茄, 最好飯後吃***Do not eat tomatoes fasting , the best meal to eat***5、抽菸,關係最大的是 肺癌,脣癌,舌癌,喉癌,食道癌,也與膀胱癌有關 ***Smoking , the relationship is the largest lung cancer, lip cancer , tongue cancer , laryngeal cancer, esophageal cancer, but also with bladder cancer***6、飲酒導致肝硬化 .引發肝癌***Drinking leading to cirrhosis. Cause liver cancer***
經典的
1. Primacy and recency
首尾原則
People most remember the first and last things to occur, and barely the middle.
人們大都會記住最先和最後發生的事情,中間發生什麼幾乎不記得。
When scheduling an interview, ask what times the employer is interviewing and try to be first or last.
在安排一場面試的時候,向面試官詢問面試的具體時間,然後爭取成為第一個或者最後一個面試的人。
2. If you work in a bar or in customer service of any kind ...
如果你在酒吧裡工作,或是從事任何形式的客戶服務……
... Put a mirror behind you at the counter. This way, angry customers who approach you will have to see themselves in the mirror behind you, and the chances of them behavingirrationally lowers significantly.……
在你身後的櫃檯放上一面鏡子。這樣,那些生氣地責備你的顧客不得不看見在你背後鏡子中的自己,他們作出不理智行為的機率將大大降低。
3. Once you make the sales pitch, don't say anything else.
當你在推銷商品時,不要多說話。
This works in sales, but it can also be applied in other ways. My boss at an old job was training me and just giving me pointers. I was working at a gym trying to sell memberships. He told me that once I got all the small talk out of the way and presented the prices, that the first person to talk will lose. Often there were long periods of awkward silence as the person tried to come up with some excuse, but usually they bought.
這在銷售中很管用,而且也能運用到其他方面。我過去的老闆培訓我而且給我指標,我以前在體育館銷售會員卡。他告訴我一旦我說完銷售目的和報價後就不要說話了,接下來第一個說話的人就輸了。當顧客努力想找出不辦卡的藉口時,往往有很長時間都是尷尬的沉默,但是他們最後總是會買的。
4. If you ask someone a question and they only partiallyanswer, just wait.
如果你問了別人一個問題,他們只回答了一部分,再等等。
If you stay silent and keep eye contact they will usually continue talking.
如果你保持沉默而且和他們保持目光接觸,他們往往會繼續講下去。
5. Chew gum when you're approaching a situation that would make you nervous, like public speaking or bungee jumping.
如果你馬上就要面臨會讓你緊張的場面,比如公眾演講或者笨豬跳,嚼嚼口香糖。
If we are eating, something in our brain reasons, "I would not be eating if I were danger. So I'm not in danger."
當我們吃東西的時候,我們的大腦會推斷:“如果我現在處境危險的話我就不會正在吃東西了。所以我現在是安全的。“
6. People will always remember not what you said, but how you made them feel.
人們總是會記住你給他們的感覺,而不是你說了什麼。
Also, most people like talking about themselves, so ask lots of questions about them.
而且,大多數人喜歡談論自己,所以問很多個關於他們的問題。
7. When you're learning something new, teach it to a friend. Let them ask questions about it.
如果你在學習新事物,把它教給一個朋友。讓他們就此問問題。
If you're able to teach something well, you can be sure that you've understood it very well.
如果你能很好地把一樣東西教授給別人,你可以確定自己已經掌握得很好了。
8. If you get yourself to be really happy and excited to see other people, they will react the same to you.
如果你能讓自己在看見別人時真的快樂和興奮,他們看見你時也會有相同的感覺。
It doesn't always happen the first time, but it will definitely happen next time.
這種情況第一次不一定會發生,但是下一次就一定會發生了。
9. The physical effects of stress — breathing and heart rate — are almost identical to the physical effects of courage.
壓力的生理效應——呼吸和心跳,與勇氣的生理效應幾乎是相同的。
When you're feeling stressed from any situation, immediately reframe it: Your body is getting ready to be courageous, it is NOT feeling stressed.
當你在任何情況下感覺到有壓力時,馬上重新改造它:你的身體準備好滿滿勇氣了,這不是感到壓力了。
10. Pay attention to people's feet.
留心別人的腳。
If you approach two people in the middle of a conversation, and they only turn theirtorsos and not their feet, they don't want you to join in the conversation.
如果你靠近兩個正在交談的人,他們只是把身體而不是腳,轉向你,這說明他們不想你加入這個對話。
11. Fake it 'til you make it. Confidence is more important than knowledge.
一直裝到成真。自信遠比知識重要。
Don't be intimidated by anyone, everyone is playing a role and wearing a mask.
不要畏懼任何人。每一個人都只是帶著面具在演戲。
12. If you pretend to be something for long enough, you will eventually become it.
如果你裝的時間夠長,最終那就是真正的你了。
13. Not to be creepy, but if you want to stare at someone unashamedly, look directly past them and wait for them to try and meet your eyes.
不要看起來很嚇人,但是,如果你想要厚顏無恥地盯著某人,在經過他們身旁時,直視他們。等著他們嘗試與你對視。
When they fail to do that, they'll look around ***usually nervously for a second***. They won't look at you again for some time.
如果他們沒有與你對視上,他們就會往別處看***通常會緊張一秒***。過了一段時間,他們就不會再看著你了。
趣味的
1. You spend about 23 years sleeping in a 70 year life。
在70年的生命中,你大約要花23年的時間睡覺。
2. Owls are the only birds that can see the colour blue。
貓頭鷹是唯一能看見藍色的鳥類。
3. Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks otherwise it will digest itself。
為了防止把自己消化掉,你的胃不得不每隔兩週就造出一層新的粘膜。
4. People will say “Bless you” when you sneeze because your heart stops for a millisecond。
當你打噴嚏時,人們會說“上帝保佑你”,那是因為你的心臟停跳了一毫秒。
5. All polar bears are left-handed。
所有的北極熊都是左撇子。
6. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear。
貓的每隻耳朵上有32塊肌肉。
7. Pigs can become alcoholic。
豬有變成酒鬼的能力。
8. Bats use ultrasound to pick up vibrations from their prey。
蝙蝠用超聲波識別獵物發出的震動。
9. Butterflies taste with their feet。
蝴蝶用腳品嚐味道。
10. An average head has between 100,000-150,000 hairs。
人們頭上通常有10萬到15萬根頭髮。