外國經典詩歌閱讀

  詩的最美之處就在於表達感情,讓人有無限的想象,而這些想象永遠是那麼的美好。下面是小編為大家帶來,希望大家喜歡!

  外國經典詩歌:相遇在莎園

  Down by the Salley Gardens, my love and I did meet.

  我曾和我的摯愛相遇在莎園中。

  She passed the Salley Gardens, with little snow-white feet.

  她踏著雪白的纖纖玉足,輕輕走過莎園。

  She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree.

  她要我簡單的追求真愛,就像大樹長出樹葉一般自然。

  But I being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

  但我是那麼的年輕愚笨,從來沒有聽從過她的心聲。

  In a field by the river, my love and I did stand.

  我曾和我的摯愛並肩佇立在河畔的曠野上。

  And on my leaning shoulder, She laid her snow-white hand.

  她把她嫩白的小手,搭在我那微微傾斜的肩膀上。

  She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs.

  她要我簡單的去生活,就像那生長在河畔的韌草一般。

  But I was young and foolish, and now I'm full of tears.

  但我是那麼的年輕愚笨,現在唯有淚水漣漣,感懷滿襟。

  外國經典詩歌:他祈求天神的袍服

  Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, inwrought with golden and silver light.

  假若我有天神的繡袍,鑲嵌著金光和銀光。

  The blue and the dim and the dark cloths of night and light and the half-light, I would spreadthe cloths under your feet:

  那些湛藍、淺灰和深黑色的繡袍,閃爍著夜光、日光和霞光,我願把它們全都鋪在您的足下;

  But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

  但我身無分文,只有夢想,

  I have spread my dreams under your feet;

  我已經把夢想鋪在您的足下,

  Tread softly because you tread upon my dreams.

  請輕輕踏著走,因為您踏著我的夢想。

  外國經典詩歌:明亮的星

  Bright star, would I were steadfast as thou art-- not in lone splendour hung aloft the night andwatching, with eternal lids apart. Like nature's patient, sleepless Eremite.

  明亮的星星,但願我能如你堅定--但並非孤獨地在夜空閃爍高懸,睜著一雙永不合攏的眼睛。猶如苦修的隱士徹夜無眠。

  The moving waters at their priestlike task of pure ablution round earth's human shores.

  凝視海水沖洗塵世的崖岸,好似牧師行施淨體的沐浴。

  Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask Of snow upon the mountains and the moors-- no-yet stillsteadfast, still unchangeable.

  或正俯瞰下界的荒原與群山被遮蓋在輕輕飄落的雪罩裡---並非這樣--卻永遠堅定如故。

  Pillow'd upon my fair love's ripening breast, to feel for ever its soft fall and swell, awake forever in a sweet unrest.

  枕臥在我美麗的愛人的胸膛,永遠能感到它的輕輕的起伏,永遠清醒,在甜蜜的不安中。

  Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath, and so live ever---or else swoon to death

  永遠、永遠聽著她輕柔的呼吸,永遠這樣生活---或昏厥而死去。