描寫月亮的英文詩歌閱讀

  月亮有的,是溫柔,是情思,是浪漫,是執著,古往今來,不知征服了多少桀驁不訓的情男痴女,演繹了多少悽婉絕美的故事。小編整理了描寫月亮的英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

  描寫月亮的英文詩歌篇一

  shall i your beauties with the moon compare?

  我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

  by pierre de ronsard

  作者:龍薩

  shall i your beauties with the moon compare?

  我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

  she’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

  她背信棄義,你卻意志堅決。

  or to the general sun, who everywhere

  或者把你比作平凡的太陽?四處

  goes common with his light? you walk alone

  揮灑著一樣的光芒?你孤獨地行走,

  and you are such that envy must despair

  你如此地美麗,至而讓嫉妒絕望

  of finding in my praise aught to condone,

  發覺我的讚揚無以原諒,

  you have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

  你如此美麗,世人望塵莫及,

  yourself your god, your star, fate’s overtone.

  你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命運的迴音。

  those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

  那些瘋狂與魯莽的人啊,讓其他的女人與你爭輝,

  hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

  在傷害你的時刻,卻傷害了他們自己,

  so far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

  你的美麗至今無人企及。

  either your body shields some noble demon,

  你這個尤物啊,遮掩了某些顯貴的惡魔,

  or mortal you image immortal virtue;

  你不朽的軀體遮住了你流芳的美德,

  or pallas you or first among the graces.

  你是智慧女神,亦或是美麗女人中的最美女人。

  tr. zhang heqing

  翻譯:張和清

  描寫月亮的英文詩歌篇二

  致月亮

  雪萊 詩/黎歷 譯

  你面容蒼白是否已厭倦

  總在攀登天堂,朝地球凝望,

  你穿梭於生辰不同的群星

  孤獨地流浪——

  宛若無歡樂的眼睛,不斷變幻,

  找不到目標值得停留久長?

  To The Moon

  by Percy Bysshe Shelley

  Art thou pale for weariness

  Of climbing heaven and gazing on the earth,

  Wandering companionless

  Among the stars that have a different birth, --

  And ever changing, like a joyless eye

  That finds no object worth its constancy?

  描寫月亮的英文詩歌篇三

  The Sun And The Moon 太陽和月亮

  THE SUN AND THE MOON

  太陽和月亮

  The sun is round and very bright,

  太陽圓又亮,

  He shines and gives us light.

  光照大地上。

  Then he goes to sleep at night

  晚上他睡去,

  And sends his brother, Mr.Moon

  派來月亮弟,

  Who floats on high like a white balloon.

  好象銀氣球,

  高高天上游。