經典英語趣味笑話
在日常繁忙的生活中,也不要忘了放鬆自己的心情。下面是小編為大家帶來,希望大家喜歡!
:你知道我是幹嘛的嗎
One night a hotel caught fire,and the people who were staying in it ran out in their night clothes.
一天晚上,一家旅館失火,住在這家旅館裡的人穿著睡衣就跑了出來。
Two men stood outside and looked at the fire.
兩個人站在外面,看著大火。
"Before I came out," said one," I ran into some of the rooms and found a lot of money. People don't think of money when they're afraid. When anyone leaves paper money in a fire,the fire burn sit. So I took all the bills that I could find. No one will be poorer because I took them."
“在我出來之前,”其中一個人說,“我跑進一些房間,找到了一大筆錢。人在恐懼中是不會想到錢的。如果有人把紙幣留在火裡,火就會把它燒成灰燼。所以我把我所能找到的鈔票都拿走了。沒有人會因為我拿走它們而變得更窮。”
"You don't know my work," said the other.
“你不知道我是幹什麼的。”另一個人說。
"What is your work?" “你是幹什麼的?”
"I'm a policeman."
“我是警察。”
"Oh!" cried the first man. He thought quickly and said, "And do you know my work?"
“噢!”第一個人喊了一聲。他靈機一動,說:“那你知道我是幹什麼的?”
"No," said the policeman.
“不知道。”警察說。”
I'm a writer. I'm always tellings to ries about things that never happened."
“我是個作家。我總是愛編一些從未發生過的故事。”
:為抄近路走墓地
Two men were walking home after a Halloween party and decided to take a shortcut through the cemetery just for laughs。
萬聖節派對過後,兩男人圖個樂呵,打算抄近路穿過墓地回家。
Right in the middle of the cemetery they were startled by a tap-tap-tapping noise coming from the misty shadows。
走到墓地中央時,他們被從迷霧中傳來的“答、答、答”聲驚嚇到了。
Trembling with fear, they found an old man with a hammer and chisel, chipping away at one of the headstones。
正當兩人害怕得渾身顫抖時,他們看到是個老頭拿著鐵錘和鑿子,在一塊墓石上鑿著什麼。
"Holy cow, Mister," one of them said after catching his breath, "You scared us half to death -- we thought you were a ghost! What are you doing working here so late at night?"
“哇塞,先生,”其中一人喘了口氣說,“你把我們嚇得半死啊,我們還以為遇上鬼了呢!那麼晚了你在這裡做什麼?”
"Those fools!" the old man grumbled. "They misspelled my name!"
“那幫白痴!”老頭抱怨道,“他們把我名字拼錯啦!”
:真實的告解
A man walks into a confession booth and says,"I have sinned."
有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。
"What did you do?"asks the priest.
神父 問 :“你做了什麼?”
"I committed a murder."
“我犯了謀殺罪”
The priest says,"take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."
神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”
A man walks into the confession booth and says ,"I have sinned."
有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。
The priest asks him ,"what did you do?"
神父問他: “你做了什麼?”
"I robbed six banks."
“我搶了六家銀行”
The priest says, "take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."
神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”
Another man walks into the confession booth and says ," I have sinned ."
另一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。
" What did you do?" asks the priest,
神父問:“你做了什麼?”
"I broke the holy cup."
“我把聖盃打破了”。
- 經典英語趣味笑話
- 關於戛然而止的造句
- 反腐倡廉的漫畫圖片有哪些
- 昌黎先生韓愈是哪個朝代的
- 高中英語優秀範文
- 讓男人感動的話大全
- 鐵皮石斛功效與食用方法
- 肚子中間痛是怎麼回事
- 出自歷史或寓言故事的成語3個
- 老年人的心理護理的方法
- 表現身體疾病的八種舌頭
- 以節日為話題表達親情的作文
- 一年級觀察動物週記
- 銀行貸款承諾書
- 關於寫給心情不好的自己的說說2017
- 軍師聯盟郭照的結局是什麼***2***
- 練習瑜伽減肥的方法和好處
- 兒童房衣櫃定製設計效果圖片大全
- 歷史成語故事簡短梗概
- 最勵志漂亮的桌布手機圖片素材
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字