關於英語幽默小短文欣賞

  一個真有幽默的人別有會心,欣然獨笑,冷然微笑,替沉悶的人生透一口氣。本文是關於英語幽默小短文,希望對大家有幫助!

  關於英語幽默小短文:老年是人生的第二個童年期嗎?

  An old man sees a little boy sitting on a curb, crying.

  一位老人看見一個小男孩坐在路旁號啕大哭。

  “What’s the matter, little boy?” he asks.

  “怎麼回事,小兄弟?”老人問道。

  “I can’t do what the big boys do.”

  “大男孩能做的事,我都不能做。”

  The old man sits down next to him and starts crying too.

  聽了他的話,老人坐在小男孩旁邊也開始哭了起來。

  關於英語幽默小短文:城裡來的傻瓜

  Two city folk were on a drive in the country, but got completely. Pulling over next to an old farmer, they asked him if he knew the way back to the city.

  兩個城市裡的老兄在一條鄉間小道上開車迷了路,他們把車停靠一位老農夫旁邊,問他知不知道回城裡的路。

  “Nope. Can’t say that I do, ” replied the old hayseed.

  “不,我不知道,”老農夫答道。

  “Well, can you tell us how to get back to the main highway?”

  “那你知道回到主要公路要怎麼走嗎?”

  “Nope. Don’t know that, either.”

  “不,我也不知道。”

  “Well, you sure don’t know much, do you?”

  喔,你好像不太熟悉這裡的路況,是嗎?”

  “Could be... But I ain’t lost, neither.”

  “可以這麼說, 可是我也不會迷路。”

  關於英語幽默小短文:好投入啊!

  Mrs. Fortesque was getting more and more worried. Her husband had left for a round of golf early in the morning and by mid-afternoon he still wasn’t home. Evening came and Mr. Fortesque still hadn’t returned.

  福特斯克太太越來越擔心,因為她先生一早出去打高爾夫球,到下午三四點都還沒回家,甚至到傍晚也還不見人影。

  The lady was just about to call the police when she heard her husband’s car pulling into the driveway. Rushing outside, she told her husband, “Darling, I was so worried about you. What kept you?”

  福特斯克太太正要打電話報警就聽到她先生開車回來了。她衝出門外,向她先生說道“:親愛的,我一整天都在擔心你,是什麼事把你耽擱了?”

  “Charlie had a heart attack on the fourth hole.”

  “查理在第四洞時心臟病發作。”

  “Oh, my goodness, that’s terrible!”

  “喔,天哪,真可怕!”

  “You’re telling me! All day long it was shoot the ball, drag Charlie, shoot the ball, drag Charlie...”

  “那還用你說嗎!一整天我都一邊打球,一邊拉查理,一會兒”打球,一會兒拖查理,……