高中英語詩歌閱讀
閱讀英語優美詩歌,是高中同學學習英語的很好方法,下面是小編為大家帶來高中閱讀英語詩歌,希望大家喜歡!
高中閱讀英語詩歌1:
When I do count the clock that tells the time,
我,計算著時鐘算出的時辰,
And see the brave day sunk in hideous night;
看到陰黑夜吞掉偉麗的白日;
When I behold the violet past prime,
看到紫羅蘭失去了鮮豔的青春,
And sable curls all silvered o'er with white;
貂黑的鬈髮都成了雪白的銀絲;
When lofty trees I see barren of leaves,
看到昔日用繁枝密葉為牧人
Which erst from heat did canopy the herd,
遮蔭的高樹只剩了幾根禿柱子,
And summer's green, all girded up in sheaves,
夏季的蔥綠都扎做一捆捆收成,
Borne on the bier with white and bristly beard;
載在柩車上,帶著穗頭像白鬍子——
Then of thy beauty do I question make,
於是,我開始考慮到你的美麗,
That thou among the wastes of time must go,
想你也必定要走進時間的荒夜,
Since sweets and beauties do themselves forsake,
芬芳與嬌妍總是要放棄自己,
And die as fast as they see others grow,
見別人快長,自己卻快快凋謝;
And nothing 'gainst Time's scythe can make defense,
沒人敵得過時間的鐮刀啊,除非
Save breed, to brave him when he takes thee hence.
生兒女,你身後留子孫跟他作對。
高中閱讀英語詩歌2:
O, that you were yourself, but, love, you are
願你永遠是你自己呵!可是,我愛,
No longer yours than you yourself here live;
你如今活著,將來會不屬於自己:
Against this coming end you should prepare,
你該準備去對抗末日的到來,
And your sweet semblance to some other give.
把你可愛的形體讓別人來承繼。
So should that beauty which you hold in lease
這樣,你那租借得來的美影,
Find no determination, then you were
就能夠克服時間,永遠不到期:
Yourself again after your self's decease,
你死後可以重新成為你自身,
When your sweet issue your sweet form should bear.
只要你兒子保有你美麗的形體。
Who lets so fair a house fall to decay,
誰會讓這麼美好的屋子垮下去,
Which husbandry in honour might uphold
不用勤勉和節儉來給以支柱,
Against the stormy gusts of winter's day
來幫他對抗冬天的狂風暴雨,
And barren rage of death's eternal cold?
對抗死神的毀滅一切的冷酷?
O, none but unthrifts! Dear my love, you know,
只有敗家子才會這樣呵——你明白:
You had a father; let your son say so.
你有父親,你兒子也該有啊,我愛!
高中閱讀英語詩歌3:
Not from the stars do I my judgement pluck,
我的判斷並不是來自星象中;
And yet methinks I have astronomy;
不過我想我自有占星的學說,
But not to tell of good or evil luck,
可是我不用它來卜命運的吉凶,
Of plagues, of dearths, or seasons' quality;
卜疫癘、災荒或季候的品格;
Nor can I fortune to brief minutes tell,
我也不會給一刻刻時光掐算,
Pointing to each his thunder, rain, and wind,
因為我沒有從天上得到過啟示,
Or say with princes if it shall go well
指不出每分鐘前途的風雨雷電,
By oft predict that I in heaven find.
道不出帝王將相的時運趨勢:
But from thine eyes my knowledge I derive,
但是我從你眼睛裡引出知識,
And, constant stars, in them I read such art
從這不變的恆星中學到這學問,
As truth and beauty shall together thrive
說是美與真能夠共同繁滋,
If from thyself to store thou wouldst convert:
只要你能夠轉入永久的倉廩;
Or else of thee this I prognosticate,
如若不然,我能夠這樣預言你:
Thy end is truth's and beauty's doom and date.
你的末日,就是真與美的死期。