適合小學生朗讀的英文詩歌
有很多人想提升自己的英語寫作能力,那麼就多看看英語詩歌吧,小編今天就給大家分享一下英語詩歌,有需要的多多閱讀一下
英語詩歌一
Ding dong! 叮咚
Ding dong! ding dong!
叮咚!叮咚!
I'll sing you a song.
我會為你唱一首歌。
Tis about a little bird.
這是關於一隻小鳥。
He sat on a tree,
他坐在一棵樹上,
And he sang to me,
他對我唱,
And I never said a word.
我從來沒有說過一句話。
Ding dong! ding dong!
叮咚!叮咚!
I'll sing you a song.
我會為你唱一首歌。
'Tis about a little mouse.
這是關於一個小老鼠。
He looked very cunning
他看起來很狡猾
As I saw him running
當我看到他跑
About my father's house.
關於我父親的房子。
Ding dong! ding dong!
叮咚!叮咚!
I'll sing you a song.
我會為你唱一首歌。
'Tis about my little kitty.
這是關於我的小貓咪。
She's speckled all over,
她花在
And I know you'll love her,
我知道你愛她,
For she is very pretty.
她是很漂亮的。
英語詩歌二
The Star 星星
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
閃爍, 一閃一閃,小星星,
How I wonder what you are!
我想知道你是什麼!
Up above the world so high,
高於世界如此之高,
Like a diamond in the sky.
像天空中的鑽石。
When the blazing sun is gone,
當熾熱的 太陽消失了,
When he nothing shines upon,
當他沒有照射的時候
Then you show your little light,
然後你顯示你小小的光亮,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
閃爍,閃爍,所有的夜晚。
Then the traveler in the dark,
然後在黑暗中的旅客 ,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
感謝你的小火花,
He could not see which way to go,
他不知道該往哪裡走,
If you did not twinkle so.
如果你不閃爍。
In the dark blue sky you keep,
在深藍色的天空你的身影 ,
And often through my curtains peep,
我經常透過窗簾窺視,
For you never shut you eye,
永不閉上你的眼睛,
Till the sun is in the sky.
直到太陽掛在天空。
As your bright and tiny spark,
作為你的明亮和微小的火花,
Lights the traveler in the dark-
黑夜照耀著遊人
Though I know not what you are,
雖然我不知道你是什麼,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
一閃,一閃,小星星。