很拽的英文句子閱讀大全

  通過對英語句子結構分析,學習者能較正確地去理解英語長句,進而能更容易地將英語長句較準確地轉換成另一種語言表達,以助精確地傳達資訊、清楚地傳遞情感而進行有效的溝通。下面是小編帶來的很拽的英文句子閱讀,歡迎閱讀!

  關於很拽的英文句子閱讀

  1. Stop complaining! 別發牢騷!

  2. You make me sick! 你真讓我噁心!

  3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎麼回事?

  4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不應該那樣做!

  5. You’re a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!

  6. Don’t talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!

  7. Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?

  8. What’s your problem? 你怎麼回事啊?

  9. I hate you! 我討厭你!

  10. I don’t want to see your face!我不願再見到你!

  11. You’re crazy! 你瘋了!

  12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?

  你瘋了嗎?***美國人絕對常用!***

  13. Don’t bother me. 別煩我。

  14. Knock it off. 少來這一套。

  15. Get out of my face. 從我面前消失!

  16. Leave me alone. 走開。

  17. Get lost。***!

  18. Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。

  19. You piss me off. 你氣死我了。

  20. It’s none of your business. 關***!

  21. What’s the meaning of this? 這是什麼意思?

  22. How dare you! 你敢!

  23. Cut it out. 省省吧。

  24. You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!

  25. You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚。

  26. I’m fed up. 我厭倦了。

  27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!

  有關很拽的英文句子閱讀

  不迷信,只迷人。

  Not superstitious, but fascinating.

  不能因為咱倆有過節,你就把我當節過。

  Not because I have a holiday, you take me as the festival.

  初戀無限好,只是掛得早。

  Love is infinitely good, just hang up early.

  有人問奧巴馬:美國欠了別國這麼多錢,到期限了怎麼還不還呢?奧巴馬抖了抖肩膀,不緊不慢慢地說:"我看誰敢來要呢?"

  Someone asked Obama: the United States of America owes others so much money, due to limit how haven't? Obama shook the shoulder, not tight not said slowly: "I see who dare to want?"

  從天堂到地獄,我路過人間!

  From heaven to hell, I pass by earth!

  都想抓住青春的尾巴,可惜青春是隻壁虎。

  Want to seize the youth of the tail, but the youth is the only house lizard.

  高中,我們忙得跟孫子似的,可還可以像nb一樣開心;大學,我們閒得像nb一樣,卻找不回當孫子時的快樂……

  High school, we are busy with his grandson like, can also be like NB happy; University, we got like Nb, but brought back when the grandson happy......

  工作qq,拒絕閒聊,若要強聊,收費五毛,標點符號,半價收費,月卡七折,夜間加倍。

  The work of QQ, refused to talk, if be chat, charging five wool, punctuation, half price, monthly thirty percent off, night work.

  譁眾可以取寵,也可以失寵。

  Public uproar can impress, also can fall from grace.

  壞人需要實力,敗類更需要品位。

  Bad guys need strength, scum need grade.

  婚姻的難處在於我們是和對方的優點談戀愛,卻和她的缺點生活在一起。

  The difficulty of marriage is that we fall in love with each other's advantages, but living together and her shortcomings.

  混社會是個體力活兒,講究四門功課:閃轉騰挪。

  Mixed society is a manual work, pay attention to four subjects: Dodge and move.

  既宅又腐,前途未卜。

  Both house and rot, faces an uncertain future.

  將錯就錯,或者將計就計了,反正將就了。

  Make the best of a bad bargain, or beat him at his own game, it will.

  今夜,讓我們用冷戰取暖!

  Tonight, let us use the cold war!

  旅行就是從自己呆膩的地方到別人呆膩的地方去。

  Travel from their own place to stay tired of people stay greasy place.

  沒人牽手,我就揣兜。

  No one in hand, I surmise pocket.

  很拽的英文句子閱讀精選

  1、Do you want to pick a fight.

  你要挑起爭端嗎。

  2、Thats more like it.

  這才像話。像個長者一樣地說。

  3、You eat with that mouth.

  你是用這張嘴吃飯的嗎。

  4、play dirty.

  耍陰招

  5、You and what army.

  你和哪一路人馬啊。

  6、Dont push me around.

  不要擺佈我。

  7、Wise up.

  放聰明點好嗎。

  8、See. / I told you so.

  我老早告訴過你。

  9、play me.

  玩我,耍我。

  10、Any complaints / Do you have something to say.

  你有何不滿?/你有什麼話要說嗎?

  11、Im counting on you. / Youre my only hope.

  就指望你了。

  12、Do it yourself then.

  既然如此,你自己來吧。

  13、play… card.

  用……招數。

  14、Who do you think you are.

  你以為你是誰啊?!毫不客氣地說!

  15、So what

  那又怎樣?毫不在乎地說!

  16、Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid.

  別裝傻了

  17、Put up or shut up.

  要麼你就去做不然就給我閉嘴。

  18、Do something about it / Dont just sit there.

  想想辦法吧!別閒坐著!

  19、That's going too far。

  太過分了!