代理必學的英語
小編為大家整理了,希望對你有幫助哦!
1、I would like to discuss with you our agency of your electric fans.
我想同貴方商談你們電風扇的代理問題。
2、I wonder whether your firm is represented in our country.
我不知道貴公司在我國是否有代理。
3、We would be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sale of your product in our country.
如果貴方能考慮我們的申請使我們成為貴公司產品在我國市場的銷售代理的話,我們會很高興的。
4、We are pleased to offer you an exclusive agency for the sale of our products in your country.
我們很樂意指定你們成為我方產品在貴國的獨家代理。
5、We are pleased that you are prepared to appoint us as your sole agent for your products.
對貴方有意指定我們成為貴方產品的獨家代理,我們感到很高興。
6、We're favorably impressed by your proposal for sole distribution.
對貴方建議由我方擔任獨家經銷商一事,我們頗感興趣。
7、 Thank you for offering us the sales contract for your products and we appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.
謝謝貴方提出讓我們代理你們的產品,我們很感激你們對我們所表示的信心。
8、 If you give us the agency, we will spare no effort to further your interests.
如果貴方給予我們代理權,我們將不遺餘力為貴方爭取利益。
9、As your agents, we'll make greater efforts to push the sale of your products.
作為你們的代理,我們將會更加努力地推銷你方產品。
10、We will increase our turnover if you appoint us as your sole agent.
如果你方指定我們作為獨家代理,我們將增加我們的銷售量。
11、 We'd like to sign a sole agency agreement with you on your electric fans for a period of three years.
我們想同你方簽訂一項為期三年專營電扇的獨家代理協議。
12、I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation of your alarm clocks.
想必你已知道,我想和你方商談鬧鐘的代理事宜。
13、We usually get a 10% commission of the amount on every deal.
通常我們取得的佣金是每筆成交額的10%。